The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Demi Monster (FINISHED) I_vote_lcapDemi Monster (FINISHED) I_voting_barDemi Monster (FINISHED) I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Demi Monster (FINISHED) I_vote_lcapDemi Monster (FINISHED) I_voting_barDemi Monster (FINISHED) I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Demi Monster (FINISHED) EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Demi Monster (FINISHED) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Demi Monster (FINISHED) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Demi Monster (FINISHED) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Demi Monster (FINISHED) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Demi Monster (FINISHED) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Demi Monster (FINISHED) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Demi Monster (FINISHED) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Demi Monster (FINISHED) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Demi Monster (FINISHED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Shadow
Scarlet Shadow

Demi Monster (FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Demi Monster (FINISHED)   Demi Monster (FINISHED) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:29 am

Name: Roxanne (Roxy) Shadows
Species: Lamia
Height: 5'6"
Length: 12 feet in monster form
Mother(if any): A Lamia named Kristen
Father(if any): Triton
Offspring(if any): None
Weapon: A 6 foot tall scythe, her claws and her tail.
Flaws (at least 3): Very secretive, fear of disappointing anyone, anti-social and has the urge to eat other people.
Hobbies: Eating people, training, swimming.
Powers: None.
Picture:
Spoiler:
Personal history*: Roxanne grew up in Miami, she never knew what a normal life was. She was always ordered around by her mother, she would tell her to track monsters and demigods. She would always turn down the offers for eating them. She was half god so he couldn't eat humans. She always felt like an outsider, no one ever liked her, she was never included in any school activities and she didn't have any friends. She would occasionally kill a few monsters and eat them, but she wasn't proud of it. It was her mothers side that gave her the urge to do so. Roxanne finally was sick of being a murderer and wanted to go someplace where she could be normal. She set off to find a safe place where she hoped she wouldn't eat any humans or monsters.
RP example*: Roxanne saw someone, Finally, she thought, someone to feast on. She walked towards the old man, the man was wearing a hat and huge coat, Roxanne couldn't see his face, but she was too hungry to care. Roxanne walked past the old man, brushing her arm against the man. The man turned around and shouted something at Roxanne. Roxanne didn't care what he said, she just licked her lips thinking of how tasty the man could be with the salsa. Roxanne hated the urge to eat people, but she couldn't help it, she pictured the man looking like roast turkey on thanksgiving, simply delicious. Roxanne finally made her move, she turned her legs into a tail, grabbed the man by his feet and knocked him unconscious. She dragged the man to an old warehouse, took out her scythe and jabbed it right through his heart.
Notes: She can turn into a monster and human.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Demi Monster (FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demi Monster (FINISHED)   Demi Monster (FINISHED) EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Gulp......appoved
Back to top Go down

Demi Monster (FINISHED)
Page 1 of 1