The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Questions? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapQuestions? - Page 2 I_voting_barQuestions? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Questions? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapQuestions? - Page 2 I_voting_barQuestions? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Questions? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Questions? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Questions? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Questions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Questions? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Questions? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Questions?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Divalicious

Questions? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:42 am

"No, no, but I have a father. Aleric Washington-Ashazumee." She told him."I have no sisters whatsoever. I'm an only child which got very lonely as a child living in a Summer palace." Azalea sighed. When she heard him speaking Chinese she couldn't help but respond back,"You know Chinese?"
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:18 am

Victor nodded and continued to speak in the oriental language. "Yes! I learned some in my travels to china and Tibet. My mandarin is good, although I need work in my Cantonese" he explained "it's where I've figured out so much about you! I've seen your palace, it's truly grand. I wished to meet your father, but could not" he smiled and tucked his writing equipment into his coats inner pocket. "Your family is quite spectacular, although I don't like it how you use your families name as you do..." He whispered slowly, not meaning to offend her if he did. His manner was submissive and delicate, his smile and posture showing friendly concern as he walked with her.
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:44 am

She sighed."I really don't mean too... honestly." Azalea looked over at Victor quickly before continuing."But it's really all I've got. Not one fee takes me seriously unless they hear my family. Hell, look at the cohort I'm in." She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:30 pm

"I would take you seriously. You need to draw from your power of Roma, of your true family and not your mortal side. Lindia Inetia, as I know you have fought her, defeated you because of several reasons. One being experience in actual combat, and her style which adapts from everything, even you...but the main reason was her connection to her mother, the holy goddess trivia, may she bless our roads and guard demons away from camp" he told her, smiling slightly "you need to embrace Venus, now I'm not saying become a popular prissy girl, I'm saying stay whom you are, but allow Venus to shine. Here, let me take you out to....a dinner perhaps? I can explain more while sitting, if you don't mind"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Azalea snickered a bit when he called Lindia's fighting actual combat. But besides that, she sort of agreed with him."Dinner?" She growled."You would do a lot better explaining this while sitting?" She stomped on Victor's foot before pinching and pulling his nose. This wasn't the first time a guy used combat against her."I should've know. There is no such thing as the Rome paper and even if there was, NOBODY KNOWS WHO I AM!!" She stomped on his foot once more."Who do you think I am? You think just because I'm some daughter of Venus you can first try and put me down and bit then lift my spirits then 'discuss' my fighting over dinner just so you could say you got it easy with me? You're a sick, twisted and very perverted boy and if Lindia put you up to this, I swear to Jupiter I will spill your blood all over that precious car of hers." She whistled and before you knew it, Hannibal came stomping out, almost on Victor. Azalea began walking away.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 7:03 pm

Victor smirked "the question was right about you then" he began and walked after her, raising his hand to calm the elephant as he continued to follow. "I'm not doing what you think, and I tell no lies: your only assuming. I bid you farewell though" he told her and left, walking towards new Rome.

---
The next morning, right in from of azaleas bunk was the new Rome paper, and it was everything victor had said, there was even an article on azalea and her family within the paper. It wasn't a negative article either, it was full of uplifting praise and positive writing, even when azalea had turned victor away, his writing for the paper still made her family shine. Tucked inside the paper was a note.

The question stands.
Who are you?
signed, question
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Azalea woke up the next morning, the paper sat just beside her bed. She read it and was sort of surprised but not easily convinced. What if he made the paper just the night before? She got up and changed quickly so she could find Victor.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Victor was watching the other legionarie train as he wrote on the sidelines. He had been place in reserve by reyna, so he didn't train as often an worked more as a scribe, and of course the paper. His face was slightly burnt, but that was a past scar as he smiled and wrote, on his lap the copy of today's paper as he worked hard on his current article.
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:09 am

Azalea approached Victor."Well play, cockroach, well played." Azalea began speaking in Spanish."You think a newspaper will convince me?"
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:09 am

Victor chuckled "no. But I have an issue here and I'm heading down to the office later. How many times should I have to ashore you I tell no lies? Oh well, you are non trusting" he smirked and looked at her kindly "I know Spanish too"

OOC: wanna add an rp?
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:23 pm

"Can you blame me for being non trusting? You're a male."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:52 pm

"Sexist." He smirked "you think all males are alike, pigs, common animals who only wish for money and a woman's comfort, who cannot love and will never be worth anything. Well, that's it isn't it?" He stood and faced her "a sterotypical look at my gender, though I suppose you have a point-some of us are like that, but not as much as you think." He tucked the paper under his arm "you can judge me as a pest or cockroach, slam me into a pig stereotype, but I assure you that I'm not, chivalry does exists....in those who value it" he tipped his hat to her "shall you accompany me tithe office? Or stand there to judge everyone by how they look and stereotypes?"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:02 am

He described exactly what she thought of men."Lead the way, cockroach." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:05 am

He chuckled and nodded "follow me" he told her and walked to the large and amazing city of new Rome, leading her down the streets until they came to an office on a street corner, the large newspaper office. He walked inside and smiled at her vaguely as they passed the printing pressed and other writers and got to his office.

OOC: totally ship them xD
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:41 am

She followed him and couldn't really believe that what she saw was true."For a cockroach, you tell the truth."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:04 am

Victor chuckled "I told you I do not lie. You just failed to believe me" he smiled and handed some papers toa man walking in the opposite side room, his steps leading her towards his office
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:53 am

"I'm sort of surprise that there is a publishing company."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:55 am

He chuckled and looked at her "i told you only truth. Do you think I would just make all of it up?"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:00 am

"You would be surprised how many boys would make up stuff like this and come up with a clever scheme just to make it all look real."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:28 am

"True. But this IS real, is it not?" He grinned at her as he passed some large archives
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Azalea shrugged."Again, you'll be surprised at what I've seen."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:27 am

"I doubt anything can surprise me" he smiled and looked at her "now, do you believe me?"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:29 am

Azalea tapped her chin."Let's get the praetor's help." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:02 am

Victor nodded and led her through new Rome back to camp Jupiter and to reyna who was on her chair with her mechanical sogs
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am

Azalea bowed her head before looking Reyna in her face, smiling a bit."Reyna, we have come to you today for your help. I do not believe in this boy and what he is saying. I do not believe in some newspaper company being created for New Rome."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: Role Play Area :: Camp Jupiter-
Jump to: