The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Natasha likes to eat! I_vote_lcapNatasha likes to eat! I_voting_barNatasha likes to eat! I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Natasha likes to eat! I_vote_lcapNatasha likes to eat! I_voting_barNatasha likes to eat! I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Natasha likes to eat! EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Natasha likes to eat! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Natasha likes to eat! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Natasha likes to eat! EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Natasha likes to eat! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Natasha likes to eat! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Natasha likes to eat! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Natasha likes to eat! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Natasha likes to eat! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Natasha likes to eat!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Divalicious

Natasha likes to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Natasha likes to eat!   Natasha likes to eat! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:04 am

Subject: I'm not hungry, just craving to steal   Thu 24 Jul - 8:59
Natasha's eyes scanned the room. There were a lot of shiny and new things she could just snatch up and walk away. Some Aphrodite girl was showing off a beautiful charm bracelet with real diamonds and gold charms. Another demigod was wearing silver and black gucci watch. There were several other people with nice things, but she found the bracelet and watch intriguing. Natasha grabbed a piece of cake, walking toward the child of Aphrodite. She pretended to trip, smashing the cake on her."Oh my! I'm so sorry, let me help you!" She began to grab the cake but at the,same she was grabbing the cake, she slipped the bracelet off her risk."Again, I am so sorry." Natasha tried to sound sincere although she wasn't. She took a seat by some girl and looked at it admiration."It's so gorgeous, right?" She held it up."Matches my necklace." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Natasha likes to eat!   Natasha likes to eat! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:31 am

Zachary sat at the Athena table, picking at his food effort he stood up and left. When people were at dinner he could slip back to his cabin and reveal his deepest secret to himself: that he was transsexual. Standing, he walked past the Aphrodite and ran towards his cabin
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Natasha likes to eat!   Natasha likes to eat! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Natasha found herself watching an Athena kid who so happened to run back to the cabins. Didn't the Athena kids have high-tech stuff? She soon began to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Natasha likes to eat!   Natasha likes to eat! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am

I walked into the Athena cabin and ran over to my bunk quickly.

OOC: the main post to this is in a pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natasha likes to eat!   Natasha likes to eat! Empty

Back to top Go down

Natasha likes to eat!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: Role Play Area :: Camp Half Blood :: The Mess Hall-
Jump to: