The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Demigod meeee I_vote_lcapDemigod meeee I_voting_barDemigod meeee I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Demigod meeee EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Demigod meeee EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Demigod meeee EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Demigod meeee EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Demigod meeee EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Demigod meeee EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Demigod meeee EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Demigod meeee EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Demigod meeee EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Demigod meeee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Divalicious

Demigod meeee Empty
PostSubject: Demigod meeee   Demigod meeee EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am

Name: David Smith-Gomez
Mortal Parent: Ranaldo Smith-Gomez was a respectable man and unlike Aphrodite's other lovers, wasn't much of importance. He was a simple Security guard who dropped out of College to help his family out. Aphrodite met him while flying a private jet to Paris. Although it may seem weird that a goddess is flying on a jet, it's Aphrodite. He helped her with her luggage and one thing lead to another. They had a simple one nightstand. Ranaldo wasn't aware that Aphrodite was a goddess and didn't expect for her to be impregnated so easily. He actually didn't want a child because of his living conditions, Ranaldo lived in a very unsafe part of the city and knew he wouldn't be able to leave it. Once David was delivered, Ranaldo wasn't happy and it put a lot of stress on him because he couldn't care for the child. He tried very hard to find the woman he had a one nightstand with so he could give her the child. He witness her step off the jet and thought she would give the child a better life. Once he couldn't find her, he began working night and day shifts to avoid the child and support it.
God Parent: Aphrodite
Spoiler:
Above is a picture of how Ranaldo saw Aphrodite. He is into classy, elegant looking women. At the time he was in his early twenties and into older women, which is how Aphrodite presented herself to him. She was the woman of his dreams, the woman he couldn't have.

Date of Birth:April 27th, 1999
Place of Birth: Olympus
Hometown/Last Residence: Camden, New Jersey
Race/ethnicity: David has different cultures running through him. But it is easier to narrow it down to three; He is African-American, Native American --possibly coming from the Cherokee tribe, and hispanic specifically Puerto Rican.
Accent: David has no specific accent except when he is mad, he talks in a ghetto slang/dialect.
Skin Tone: David has a light, almost brown sugar colored tan. It maybe the only thing Aphrodite truly blessed him with that people could truly envy.
Eye Color: David's eyes are a dark brown.
Hair Color:  He has dark black hair that almost looks brown in direct light.
Hair Length: The son of Aphrodite has a low cut.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 175-180lbs
Body Type:  He doesn't have the perfect body type like most Aphrodite children. David has a little more weight to him yet not enough to make him obese. Some would say he is thick, meaning he has more weight. He has the difficulty of gain and losing weight at the same time so it's hard to determine whether he is slim sometimes and other times thick.

Appearance: He is in a way good-looking, but not like society wants him to be. Most people don't see behind the blue and silver glasses he wears or his pretty normal style of clothes. Sadly, he not a very flashy person when it comes to his looks but pretty simple. He is simple looking and just simple all around. There isn't a specific style he likes is soft black hair. He goes with a simple cut and hairline that make him look like the clean person he really is. The haircut takes away from his chubby face, as does his neatly groomed eyebrows. He is medium thick pink lips and a flat nose. He has seed shaped dark brown eyes with long light.brown eyelashes. He has a short thick neck which can always be seen. He has broad shoulders with long arms and well-tooken care of hands. David has a gorgeous colored skin tone most people try to gain during the Summer. His skin tone maybe the only thing though people envy.

[b)Weapon:[/b] David is currently practicing how to fight with short daggers. He can throw them but not always on point. He owns a  two feet long sea-foam colored celestial bronze dagger. The handle is somewhat in the shape of a shell and the blade itself has a face on both sides. One being the face of Eros, who is said to be scarier then love itself and the other side has the eyes of Aphrodite. Oddly, the eyes of Aphrodite seem to change and it is assumed that it might be Aphrodite changing her own appearance (a little myth). This one particular dagger was given to David when he was on his to Camp Half-Blood by a child of Hecate who crafted it for him. Once the blade is thrown, striking the opponent or missing the opponent, it will return to a fashionable belt around his waist which holds his other celestial plain looking daggers.
Armor: N/a
Pet(s): David has a love for animals. He owns two dogs, a miniature pitbull named Duchess and a Yorkshire Terrier mix named Boo and a cat named Loviee. He owns three doves and several swans that appear in the forest.
Spoiler:

Skills/Talents:

°Going to a special school with a career program, David has very good Culinary skills. He cooks on a mastery level.
°He has become a very good swimmer over the years and enjoys the feeling of water.
° He can somewhat sing (no where near the Apollo kids though)
°He's a very fluent reader.

Flaws:  He has sort of a demented side sometimes when things don't go his way or when people upset him. He has a lot of insecurities, especially now that he is a child of Aphrodite. David is somewhat shy when it comes to meeting new people.  He has a scar on his thigh from a surgery he had to get as a baby and bags underneath his eyes.

Strengths:
°Emotions: There is no emotion anyone can really hide from him. He is an expert on emotions, and can call them out as if they're nothing.
°Manipulation: David is very manipulative and it deals a lot with emotions. He knows how to get people, even without his powers, to do what he needs with just his words.
° Stalling: He is very clever and knows just how to get someone's attention and keep it.

Weaknesses:
° Sports: Ever since he was a young boy, he has been sucking in sports. He is the last one called, the odd man out when it comes to Sports.
° Holding his tongue: It seems like he has trouble holding his tongue. If he sees something wrong or he feels like someone is a complete idiot he'll say whatever. There is no hair on his tongue
°Bravery: He's not the bravest person in the world. When it comes to scary movies, he is one of those people closing his eyes the entire time.

°Reading
°Being lazy
°Warm days

Dislikes:
° Thieves
°Liars
°Change
° Monsters
°War

Fears: He fears he won't accomplish his dreams and goals.

Personality:
David seems a little bit two sided. Depending on who you are and how you carry yourself plays out in the side you get. He is very respectful and kind to those who show him kindness and respect. If you are a close friend, you will see he shines brighter then the sun. He is very humorous and fun and sometimes entertaining. He is sweet and a pleasure to have around. But if you are just getting to know him, you will see him as a very quiet and very relax person. He's probably so relax because of how lazy he is. If David isn't interested in something, there is no way he will interact or get involved with it at all. That goes the same for people. If he finds you repulsive or uninteresting, he won't bother to look your way. This is his very good side, the side you would and should be on terms with.

If you don't see any of the above, it means you most likely have fallen on his very bad side. The side you will see a resemblance between him and the other Aphrodite kids when they are cold hearted. He seems almost psycho and very cruel, especially when someone has pissed him off. This is the time he will not speak, but let his emotions do the talking, as they are seen all through out the face. Threaten he is thinking may come true. The threats he says allowed shook frighten you, because he means them. He is not satisfied unless you are hurt physically or mentally. He holds grudges and it takes more then an apology for him to forgive someone. His very bad side almost seems villainous and corrupted.

Powers:
"I won't say I'm in Love"

:
   Surprisingly there are a lot of people who hate to admit that they're in love (sarcasm).  David can simply touch the person's shoulder, and either a golden aura would appear around them or a pink aura. If there is a gold aura, it simply means that whomever isn't in love. If there is a pink aura, it means the person is deeply in love with someone. If the person is thinking about whoever they're in love with, an image will appear in his head. This power can be used three times a day and can be resisted if skin-to-skin contact isn't available. It'll be two hours before he could use the power again.

Can you feel the love?

:

During a war, there is a 99% chance no one is feeling loved (sarcasm). Their emotions are dedicated to anger and that is the vibe they give out to the people around them. 8 hours out of a day, David will carry a light and almost magical aura with him. This aura lifts the emotions of the people around them. They will feel loved and almost full of happiness. It's not a very strong aura and only works on those who feel alone or depressed, maybe a little angry. This can be resisted by people who have no or little emotions, or just have more anger or warlike emotions.

Control with angry emotions

:

It is rare to find David upset because he is laid back and very relax, but when he is upset, he taps into his emotions-- which seems to be his domain. Anyways, when he is upset, David can control those around him with his anger to do his bidding. The people around him will feel his anger. Whether it's for a another being or just to be angry, they'll feel it. The people who are around him will feel his anger and lash out. This takes three times a day and takes two hours before it'll happen again, after two minutes of using the power he will get a headache.

The mist

The son of Hecate has taught David just minor things he thought demigods should know. He saw potential in David, because Aphrodite had given him the powers of emotions (being a goddess of emotions). Sadly, he has minor degrees of magic when it comes to love and beauty, but a lot of potential when it comes to emotions. Vince thought it would be best to teach him how to use the mist. When David uses the mist, it will apply to the emotions. He understand each and every type of emotion a human being, and even monsters shows.  If someone feels triumphed when they win, he will use the mist to make them feel as if they actually one something. If someone is confused, he is able to use that to keep them confused for a moment. For example, if a monster is angry, he will use it to make them feel as if they are taking it out on David, when really they're fighting air or a tree. David can never seem to make it work on demigods unless they're weak minded, he can do this five times a day.

Aphrodite minor abilities:
°Speaking French
°Communicating  with his mother's sacred animals and controlling them(five times a day for controlling).
° Understanding the language of love (how someone expresses themselves for someone else)
°Summoning clothes & accessories
° Curses: He can give someone a bad haircut or make them smell bad, etc. (limited to five times a day).

Social Status: Although David isn't much different then his siblings, David's Social status is one thing that set him apart from them. David is very mellow, and hangs out with whoever comes to him. Literally. Who ever just wants to talk to him, he'll talk to them. He isn't much of a popular kid because of it.
Summer or Year Rounder: Summer Rounder
Years at Camp: Less than two days
Life Before Camp:

Special Delivery

Aphrodite hadn't taken the time to look at her beloved child. It had only taken less then a few seconds for her to name the baby and state who it belonged to before she handed it to her immortal son, Eros, but that doesn't mean she loves her son any less than she does her other children. The god wrapped the baby in the softest blue blanket with his named stitched in white on it, and tucked the baby in a neatly woven basket. Unlike his mother, Eros took the time to look at one of his younger siblings before handing him to the god, Hermes. It didn't take long for Hermes to appear in the disaster city known as Camden where he handed the baby to one of Aphrodite's many lovers.

David cannot say he saw his dad a lot. He was raised by his grandmother who loved him dearly. They spent a lot of time together, especially when he was a young toddler because his father wasn't around. It became clear to him, even as a young toddler that his dad would never be in his life and he was fine with that. The child lived in a very bad neighborhood and was rarely allowed to go outside except when his grandmother took them to the park or a corner store that was own by a cloud nymph --though he didn't know that time because she has portrayed herself as an Asian woman through the mist.

The rest of his dull life

As he grew up, he encountered a few monsters without knowing due to how the monsters approach him. The first time David was approached by a monster, he was a innocent kindergartner. The monster portrayed himself as a man, although he was really some sort of demon. The monster took his time fighting David because of how young he was at the time and it seemed more like a game. The mist had a very strong affect on the boy and the people around him. He saw a big bully picking on him and grew very angry, which is when he discovered one of his powers. He triggered a few gang members who somehow fought (or shot) the monster off for him.

The son of Aphrodite was a handful but was somehow excused from all his misbehaving as a child. The powers of Aphrodite seem to affect how people felt about him. After awhile his misbehaving stopped because people believed he was good and he wanted to believe he was good too. David began to do his best in school. He became an honor roll student by the time he was eleven and grew a liking to the subject, English. Like many children, he had dreams to become several things; a actor; a singer; a teacher. But most of all, he wanted to become a Journalist and maybe an author. He had a love for reading and  writing. He spent most of his middle school years reading books and imagining he was a part of it.

By the time he started High School, David took up a career program. He decided to do Culinary as a back-up plan and a job to help him get through college. First year of High-School was a breeze and the most fun David has ever had which is why he was devastated when Summer rolled around. He spent a lot of time in the house with his lovely grandmother or at the Corner store with the cloud nymph. The mist, at the time was still strong. He wasn't able to see through until he faced a empousa. The monster did not seduce him but opened his eyes. He had a hard time going against it, sadly and if it weren't for the cloud nymph he would be dead. The cloud nymph, who's named was Kimmy had came up with a wonderful plan to take the empousa down and kill it. When the plan succeeded Kimmy heard a voice of a goddess telling her to guide David to Camp Half-Blood safely or else. The neighborhood the child lived in was very dangerous and no satyr wanted to take the chance of going there. Anyway, they packed up and Kimmy promised David's grandmother he would only go to this special camp every summer.

The Journey

David had a lot of near-death experience on the journey to Camp Half-Blood. If it weren't for the powers he discovered along the way, he would've never made it. The aura he carried with him seem to decrease the attack of the monsters, putting them at a comforting level. The cloud Nymph that traveled with him had a lot of experience with fighting (she lived in the ghetto, she's a ghetto nymph!) and was the one really fighting the monsters off. Both rarely slept and had a deep fear. David was afraid of the monster and Kimmy was afraid of the or else given to her by a mysterious goddess. Staying up improved their relationship and they discussed Greek Mythology a lot.

One night, they weren't able to defend themselves against a large Cyclops and again David was close to death, but a child of Hecate saved his life. The child of Hecate's name was Vince and although he didn't live at Camp, he knew the way. He promised to guide them there too; David had also built a close relationship with Vince too. The boy was a wonderful craftsman and protector. He seemed to show the child of Aphrodite affection and respect. Once he got them to Camp, Vince disappeared.

Role-playing Example:

Vince had promised to take them all the way there and he lied."Just keep going down the road, it's there," were his last words. When Kimmy and David turned around after the directions, he was gone. Poof. Vince the magician had disappeared. David almost felt as if it were an illusion. Did Vince really exist? Or was it all just a hallucination. He had been starved and reeked of death when he met Vince. Was the connection he made with him real? He hoped so. Was Hecate his godly parent? David prayed to Zeus he wasn't. Vince had been with them for a week but it felt so much longer. Like his whole life.

"I think I remember how to get to Camp Half-Blood from here. It's been so long..." Kimmy began to go into a whisper once she saw the demigod's face. He was obviously hurt and she could kind of tell why."Have any idea who your godly parent is? Keep in mind that it's a goddess..." The cloud nymph slinked one hand over the teen's shoulder, squeezing him really tight. They've gotten so comfortable with each other, Kimmy was the sister David never had."You've been lucky this entire trip. Fighting monsters and sleeping in dumpsters. How about Tyche?" She joked. David's lips curled into a small smile. When Kimmy tickled him, he began to giggle and laugh.

"That could be possible, maybe she hates me. Or maybe Athena... she seemed to have given me no knowledge on fighting monsters. I don't know." He shrugged and sighed. He didn't feel as if he possessed any abilities related to any goddesses. Maybe Kimmy mistaken the voice in her head. What if he was a son of a god and not a goddess?

Kimmy had indicated that Camp was close. David's stomach began to churn. He wasn't ready to face the fact that he was a demigod. He wanted it to stay a myth, a joke he and his friends played. He liked it better when they joked about if the gods were real, who they would be a child of. David wasn't ready to live the life the life of a demigod. He wasn't ready for days of fighting, fighting monsters, and fighting some more. Reality was hitting him too fast and he didn't like it. He wouldn't adjust to this so fast like he did with his dad. When his dad never really bothered to even say hello or spend time watching TV with him, he didn't seem to care much. Ranaldo seemed more of a ghost to David, and he felt comfortable thinking of him not existing.

"Here's the Camp." Kimmy told him. They approached a large hill.

"H-here we go." David said nervously.

Notes: This character is based off myself. I took several test to get the results (even though I couldn't believe it) and asked several friends about what they thought of me and well... XD. I've been described as a child of Aphrodite.

Anyways, David carries around an old book which is all greek and it tells stories of the greatest love stories in Greek Mythology. There are a lot of blank pages which he chooses to write Camp Half-Blood's greatest love stories.

P.S,  I also ask if someone who is thinking of making a child of Aphrodite and decides they will also create a demigod with powers over emotions not too directly copy off these powers. I worked hard and did a lot of research to come up with them and I'd appreciate it if you didn't copy and paste. No, I don't want my character to be the only child who's powers involve emotions( and I'm pretty sure he's not the only), but I also don't want someone to  not be creative and take my ideas and not come up with awesome ones themselves...

Back to top Go down

Demigod meeee
Page 1 of 1