The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2) I_vote_lcapKaren Gates(Wild Girlz 2) I_voting_barKaren Gates(Wild Girlz 2) I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2) I_vote_lcapKaren Gates(Wild Girlz 2) I_voting_barKaren Gates(Wild Girlz 2) I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2) EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Divalicious

Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2) Empty
PostSubject: Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2)   Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:24 am

Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2) 22792_arielle_kebbel_09
Name:Karen Gates
Eyes:brown
Hair:dirt blonde
Skin Tone: a little tan
Body Type:hour glass figure
God|Titan|Primordial Parent:Aphrodite
Mortal Parent:Austin Gates
Siblings: Taylor Gates
Talents: singing and can speak all languages
Flaws: She's cocky, self absorb and a little too loyal to family
Powers: Can do something to her voice to draw her to you,basically compelling you when you look into her eyes
Weapon: none
Clothing:Unlike her sister, Karen can wear just a plain old white tank top(a little above the waist) and white very short shorts with converse

History: She and Taylor could've been twins but Aphrodite wanted an excuse to see gates again holding her back ayear and finally settling to give birth to her. Karen loved to party just like her sister but she also loved to sing. Most of the times she would be at a kareoke bar, sing her heart out. She also listens to her father, attending school. Karen had to admit school wasn't so bad once you got passed all the bad part. Taylor would try dragging her along but it never happened. Karen would also get a part time job at their family hotel.

RP Example: Karen ignored the guys flirting with her." I wish I could control my looks." She mumbled to herself." Maybe I can look like trailer trash, people would ignore me better." She rolled her eyes." I'm working! Go stare somewhere else!" She yelled throwing a pillow at one of the guys, her father approached her." Karen, please be nice to our customers." He asked her. She crossed her arms." I would if they weren't too busy staring at my a$s!" She yelled throwing another pillow, her dad gave up and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2)   Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:49 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Karen Gates(Wild Girlz 2)
Page 1 of 1