The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Isis the goddess of many things I_vote_lcapIsis the goddess of many things I_voting_barIsis the goddess of many things I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Isis the goddess of many things I_vote_lcapIsis the goddess of many things I_voting_barIsis the goddess of many things I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Isis the goddess of many things EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Isis the goddess of many things EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Isis the goddess of many things EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Isis the goddess of many things EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Isis the goddess of many things EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Isis the goddess of many things EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Isis the goddess of many things EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Isis the goddess of many things EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Isis the goddess of many things EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Isis the goddess of many things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Divalicious

Isis the goddess of many things Empty
PostSubject: Isis the goddess of many things   Isis the goddess of many things EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Isis the goddess of many things Mia01
Name: Isis
Myth:Egyptian
God/goddess/Titan/titaness of: rebirth,motherhood,children, and women
Father (if any): Geb
Mother (if any):Nut
Siblings (if any): Osiris, Set, and Nephthys
Children (if any):Horus(might be Hathor's child in other myths)
Picture of modern form: She has light brown skin, her hair is a brown. He eyes a dark brown. She would be wearing a nurse's outfit since she loves working with children. Looks to be younger than thirty
Animal: her sacred animals are apes, cats, cows, eagles, geese, hawks, kites, lions, owls, rams, scorpions, snakes, shpinxes, swallows, and vultures
Symbol: A tiet or tyet
Husband/wife: Osiris
Powers (if a made up god):
Notes:
Ancient picture:
Spoiler:
Flaws (2):Sometimes cocky, and she can be too loyal to young children..they're her weakness
RP example*: " Little Jimmy you'll be just fine." Isis told the sick little boy in the hospital. She smiled as she ruffled his hair. He reminded her of Horus, she couldn't help but kiss the little boy on the top of his head. She whispered something and healed the boy. He looked at her." Nurse...nurse, I'm not sick anymore. I got no pain in my stomach anymore!" He told her. Isis smiled, she hated seeing children hurt.

Personal history*: Isis is a goddess in Ancient Egyptian religious beliefs, whose worship spread throughout the Greco-Roman world. She was worshipped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the patron of nature and magic. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans, and the downtrodden, and she listened to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats, and rulers. Isis is often depicted as the mother of Horus, the hawk-headed god of war and protection . Isis is also known as protector of the dead and goddess of children. In the typical form of her myth, Isis was the first daughter of Geb, god of the Earth, and Nut, goddess of the Sky, and she was born on the fourth intercalary day. She married her brother, Osiris, and she conceived Horus by him. Isis was instrumental in the resurrection of Osiris when he was murdered by Set. Using her magical skills, she restored his body to life after having gathered the body parts that had been strewn about the earth by Set.

Notes:I only described her modern form..
Back to top Go down
Blaze Lalonde
Admin
Blaze Lalonde

Isis the goddess of many things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isis the goddess of many things   Isis the goddess of many things EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://immortallegends.rpg-board.net

Isis the goddess of many things
Page 1 of 1