The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Zelda McKentire I_vote_lcapZelda McKentire I_voting_barZelda McKentire I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Zelda McKentire I_vote_lcapZelda McKentire I_voting_barZelda McKentire I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Zelda McKentire EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Zelda McKentire EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Zelda McKentire EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Zelda McKentire EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Zelda McKentire EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Zelda McKentire EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Zelda McKentire EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Zelda McKentire EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Zelda McKentire EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Zelda McKentire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

Zelda McKentire Empty
PostSubject: Zelda McKentire   Zelda McKentire EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Name:Zelda McKentire
Eyes:Dark Brown
Hair:Light Brown
Skin Tone:Tan
Body Type:Slim
God|Titan|Primordial Parent:Apollo
Mortal Parent:Makelya McKentire
Siblings:None
Talents:Singing,Breaking things,Sleeping
Flaws:She is stubborn,She likes to do the opposite of what shes told,she is a blabber mouth
Powers:She can sing somebody to sleep once a day and it will last for 1 hour at the most
Weapon:A pocket knife
Clothing:Dressy-Frilly skirts,blouses,tights (if its cold),and a bow
History:She only knew her mom and her mom loved her more than anything on the earth. She would wake Zelda up dress her like a barbie and let her do anything pretty much. Zelda enjoyed that life very much. One day her mom and herself starting moving around the world because her mom being a model and all had a stalker. He tried to abduct Zelda one day and thats when they started moving. She would call the police every time he appeared but then started getting notes about taking her daughter. Now they are moving around hoping to get him out of their life for good.Zelda and her mom will sing together alot but singing is Makelya's way of asking Apollo to help get this stalker out of her and their daughters life.
Rp Example: The strange man was following us again. "Mommy."I asked from the back seat opening and closing the cup holders. "Yes baby doll?" "When is this scary man gonna stop following us?" mommy let out a sigh and said "I dont know." We pull into a hotel and I feel a tug at my arm. I see the man and Mommy sees him to. Hes trying to take me. "MOMMY!" she runs to me and yells "SIng our song!"I begin singing the old song mommy taught me to sing when I was in danger. Instantly the man fell down and I smiled. Mommy,who was apparently in a hurry picked me up ,put me in my carseat and sped off. I look at her and ask "Am I magic" she just smiles and shakes her head lovingly
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

Zelda McKentire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda McKentire   Zelda McKentire EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Zelda McKentire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Character Related :: Old character forms-
Jump to: