The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Talia Hunawall  I_vote_lcapTalia Hunawall  I_voting_barTalia Hunawall  I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Talia Hunawall  I_vote_lcapTalia Hunawall  I_voting_barTalia Hunawall  I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Talia Hunawall  EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Talia Hunawall  EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Talia Hunawall  EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Talia Hunawall  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Talia Hunawall  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Talia Hunawall  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Talia Hunawall  EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Talia Hunawall  EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Talia Hunawall  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Talia Hunawall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze Lalonde
Admin
Blaze Lalonde

Talia Hunawall  Empty
PostSubject: Talia Hunawall    Talia Hunawall  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Talia Hunawall  Talia

Demigod Form

Name:Talia (Tals) Hunawall
Eyes:Gray-ish blue
Hair:Black
Skin Tone:Caucasian
Body Type:Skinny
God|Titan|Primordial Parent:Ceridwen
Mortal Parent:Xander Hunawall
Siblings:None
Talents:Mixed Martial Arts, soccer, and good with animals
Flaws:Clumsy, Needs glasses, and afraid of sharp things
Powers:She can shape-shift into any animal she touches. But she has to be touching them when shape-shifting. She can be an animal for 4 hours.
Weapon:CB Mace that is a hairpin
Clothing:Talia wears a blue top with shorts. Her hair is straight and She has glasses. She also wears white tennis shoes. She has a bracelet she wears all the time.
History:Talia lived with her parents in her father's' restaurant. She worked there starting when she was 10 since her father had a lot of customers a day. She was really good at math so she usually worked the register while her father cooked the food. She would also serve the food as well. One day, she went outside and pet a wolf. She then turned into a wolf and wandered around until she could finally control her powers. She went home and looked at her dad. She asked him if he had magical powers or someone. He told her that her mother was a goddess. A Celtic goddess. Ceridwen, the goddess of shape-shifting. Talia set out on a quest to find other people like her a few days later.
RP Example:Talia was in the library helping. She found some books that seemed interesting so she checked them out. Then Talia said goodbye to the librarian for the day and went home. When she got home she jumped on her bed and started reading. After a few hours, she fell asleep slowly.
Back to top Go down
https://immortallegends.rpg-board.net

Talia Hunawall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Character Related :: Old character forms-
Jump to: