The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Yiannis Kontoyiannis I_vote_lcapYiannis Kontoyiannis I_voting_barYiannis Kontoyiannis I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Yiannis Kontoyiannis I_vote_lcapYiannis Kontoyiannis I_voting_barYiannis Kontoyiannis I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Yiannis Kontoyiannis EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Yiannis Kontoyiannis EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Yiannis Kontoyiannis EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Yiannis Kontoyiannis EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Yiannis Kontoyiannis EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Yiannis Kontoyiannis EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Yiannis Kontoyiannis EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Yiannis Kontoyiannis EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Yiannis Kontoyiannis EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Yiannis Kontoyiannis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yin Se
Yin Se

Yiannis Kontoyiannis Empty
PostSubject: Yiannis Kontoyiannis   Yiannis Kontoyiannis EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:19 am

Name: Yiannis Kontoyiannis
Birthday: 18/07
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown-blond
Skin Tone: normal
Body Type: Built
Accent: Greek
God|Titan|Primordial Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Katerina Kontoyianni
Siblings: none
Place or origin: He is from Metsovo Greece
Education/occupation: Finished music school and now he's a singer. If he gives up singing he'll become a soccer player
Ethnic background: Greek
Personality: Out going and a chill person. He'll hang with the populars and the noobs. He loves greek music and he was really happy when represented Greece on heEurovision song contest.
Hobbies: Singing, Soccer
Picture or 10 sentence physical description:
Spoiler:
Talents: Singing and playing instruments
Flaws: He is very trustful, he's like an open book thing bad cause that makes him predictable to his enemies.
Powers:
Weapon: Celestial bronze long bow
Clothing: Literally anything cute rock style
History(7 sentence): When he was 12 he left Metsovo to persue his dream to become a soccer player but he had a serious injury holding him from that. When he turned 15 he got in a music reality TV show and won. Two years later he found out who he dad was. He went to CHB for a year. Once he returned to Greece he represented Greece in a European Song Contest. For the last year he's built quite a carreer on the music industry in Greece. Even though monsters attacks happen and sometimes he's severly injured, no one finds out since he's not going out too much.
RP Example(6 sentence): I was in the backstage right before I got on stage. I had a feeling something would go wrong but I still had to do it. I heard the music starting and waited to hear Mike singing cause I would show up in the middle of the first verse. As he reached the point I show up I got on stage just to realize most of tonight's costumers were monsters. I hope they wouldn't attack me in the open like that but still. Before the second verse ended an empousai took aim at me but I hit her with my longbow. Good thing mortals couldn't see it
Notes: None
Back to top Go down

Yiannis Kontoyiannis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Character Related :: Old character forms-
Jump to: