The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Katelyn and Trinady I_vote_lcapKatelyn and Trinady I_voting_barKatelyn and Trinady I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Katelyn and Trinady I_vote_lcapKatelyn and Trinady I_voting_barKatelyn and Trinady I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Katelyn and Trinady EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Katelyn and Trinady EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Katelyn and Trinady EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Katelyn and Trinady EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Katelyn and Trinady EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Katelyn and Trinady EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Katelyn and Trinady EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Katelyn and Trinady EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Katelyn and Trinady EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Katelyn and Trinady

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Divalicious

Katelyn and Trinady Empty
PostSubject: Katelyn and Trinady   Katelyn and Trinady EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Katelyn and Trinady Katelyn-pacitto(one with Blue jacket is Katelyn)

Name: Katelyn Mortimer
Birthday: April 28 1995
Eyes:
Hair:
Skin Tone: tanish
Body Type: slim.. lovey figure
Accent: No
God|Titan|Primordial Parent: Odin
Mortal Parent: Sandrian
Siblings: Trinady Mortimer and Shakona Mortimer(mortal0
Place or origin: USA
Education/occupation: School
Ethnic background: Italian
Personality: She is sassy, impatient and she is very sarcastic
Hobbies; Karate and any athletic sport
Picture or 10 sentence physical description:
Talents: Sword fighting and building
Flaws: She's arrogat at times, thinks with her fighting not her mind, fears bears
Powers: Massive strength
Weapon: She has two bracelets, and when she twist them both to the left they cover her in armor and attached to the armor are two feet long swords
Clothing:
History(6 sentence): Sandrian Mortimer use to live in Italy until she anted to become a traveler. s she traveled she was accompanied by a strong man who seemed to be a bit old fashion. Which attracted the woman, as they traveled togethr they fell in love and the man soon revealed himself as Odin. Once Sandrian was with child, Odin left. Sandrian wanted her cildren o be American so shemoved to New York where she started herown little italian restuaraunt. She had two beutiful girls. One alot like her father and the other one very kind. She was happy. She loved them both equally if when she got married and had another child. Katelyn and Trinady are nothing alike, Katelyn went to a regular public school where she played multiple sports and even joined sports people told her she couln't join. Trinady joined a dance school.
RP Example(6 sentence): Katelyn walked the streets, she sighed as she looked around. She always waited for Trinady. She would wait for Trinady to leave school but this time she was a little late.'Come on!' Katelyn thought as she pushed back her hair. But still there was no sign of Trinady. The school should of been done by now. Katelyn even arrived two minutes late and stil no sign of Trinidy. She got angry.
Notes:

Name:Trinady Mortimer
Birthday: April 28 1995
Eyes:
Hair:
Skin Tone: tanish
Body Type: slm.. like her sister's
Accent:no
God|Titan|Primordial Parent: Odin
Mortal Parent: Sandrian Mortimer
Siblings: Katelyn Mortimer, and Shakona Mortimer(mortal)
Place or origin:USA
Education/occupation: attends a dance school
Ethnic background: italian
Personality: Unlik her sister Trinady is very sweet and charming. She is very nice and bubbly.. but she does have skill
Hobbies; dancing, Ballet, cheerleading
Picture or 10 sentence physical description:
Talents: Dancing and Gymnastics
Flaws: Loyal to her sister, Worries ALOT, fears animls bigger than her
Powers: She can destroy things( smaller than a 6'7 person)
Weapon: Ring that turns into a shied with her father's symbol on it, and blades her sister has made( she isn't much of a fighter)
Clothing:
History(6 sentence):Sandrian Mortimer use to live in Italy until she anted to become a traveler. s she traveled she was accompanied by a strong man who seemed to be a bit old fashion. Which attracted the woman, as they traveled togethr they fell in love and the man soon revealed himself as Odin. Once Sandrian was with child, Odin left. Sandrian wanted her cildren o be American so shemoved to New York where she started herown little italian restuaraunt. She had two beutiful girls. One alot like her father and the other one very kind. She was happy. She loved them both equally if when she got married and had another child. Katelyn and Trinady are nothing alike, Katelyn went to a regular public school where she played multiple sports and even joined sports people told her she couln't join. Trinady joined a dance school.

RP Example(6 sentence):Notes: Trinady screamed as she started runnin down the hall. She should of been out by now but she wasn't1 She shreaked. She didn't have her blades with her..... they were at home all he had was her shield and that wouldn't work at all." Katelyn!" Trinady yelled as she finally burst threw the front door. Katelyn was right there and she soon changed into her body armor. Trinady stood there out of breath.. as he watched her sister fight off the monster." I knew you would need these." Katelyn tossed Trinady her blades and smiled as Trinady soon joined in.
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

Katelyn and Trinady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katelyn and Trinady   Katelyn and Trinady EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Katelyn and Trinady
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Character Related :: Old character forms-
Jump to: