The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Lee Lang (Done) I_vote_lcapLee Lang (Done) I_voting_barLee Lang (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Lee Lang (Done) I_vote_lcapLee Lang (Done) I_voting_barLee Lang (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Lee Lang (Done) EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Lee Lang (Done) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Lee Lang (Done) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Lee Lang (Done) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Lee Lang (Done) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Lee Lang (Done) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Lee Lang (Done) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Lee Lang (Done) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Lee Lang (Done) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Lee Lang (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonard Zeusowitz

Lee Lang (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Lee Lang (Done)   Lee Lang (Done) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:24 am

Name: Lee Lang
Myth: Greek
Age#: 13
Birthday: 12/31/98
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Skin Tone: Tan
Body Type: Muscular
Accent: American

God|Titan|Primordial Parent#: Thanatos
God of?*:
Mortal Parent#: Sara Godfrey
Godly parents*:
Siblings: Two mortal brothers
Children: None
Husband/wife: None
Place or origin: Detroit, Michigan
Education/occupation: Home schooled
Ethnic background#: Mexican

Animal*:
Symbol*:
Personality: Kind of a get out of my way attitude. Hates everyone, will smack the life out of you for looking him in the eye. He smashes anything in his way with his bare forehead. Went to jail and 20 times and broke out everytime. He is sane, but acts like he's not.He is upset that his father abandoned him, and takes it out on the world.

Hobbies; Collects bones.
Picture or 10 sentence physical description: Always scowling. Has black eyes and black hair. He is very muscular. He is so muscular he has muscles on his muscles. He stands at 6'11". Lee has several scars. He has a scar running down his throat, he has a scar on his stomach, he has a long scar on left eye, and a scar running down his left arm from elbow to wrist. He trimmed his finger nails to look like claws. He slao has a small scar on his right eye giving heighted hearing. He has an obvious craving for killing something or anything. He also has a big brown mole on his lip.
Second picture(optional for demigods, required for gods):
Talents: Agility, and Dexterity

Flaws(three for demigod, two for made up god): Anger, trusts no one, and goes crazy whenever you mention his scars.
Powers(for demigods or made up gods) Can use necromancy for 30 minutes, afterwards he is drained and must flee. Can only summon things that have been dead for a short while ( 1 day or so before). Can also summon more than one undead (max. 5 or two abominations).
Weapon: Celestial bronze scythe
Typical clothing:Black shirt with leather jacket and leather fingerless gloves
History(6 sentence): He has a bad reputation with the local gangs. He at one point joined Bloodshed, a local gang whose name is self explainatory. He eventually turned on them in anger and became a lone wolf, ever since he hasn't wokerd well with anyone unless the price was right. He robed every gang of their loot and killed at least 10 gang members a night in sheer anger.

RP Example(6 sentence): " Hahahahah. You amuse me. And you call yourself a leader you are weak." Said Lee. " Stay away from us!!! You monster y-y-you killed everyone in my gang!!!!" Said the leader of bloodshed. "Ya know for the leader of a gang you're not very good at combat. And your gang is called Bloodshed, your gang should be called the Weaklings" Lee announced. " You are a cheater!!!!!!!! You have some sort of power. Yeah that's it you fight dirty. Exclaimed the leader of Bloodshed. " You will pay for that lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Claimed Lee. Lee attacked and killed the leader of bloodshed leaving nothing but a pile of bloo and bones. "Hmph these bones will add nicely to my collection......" Said Lee.
Notes: DO NOT MAKE HIM ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!! If he is angry RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Leonard Zeusowitz on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin

Lee Lang (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Lang (Done)   Lee Lang (Done) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Please describe him more.....descriptive.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin

Lee Lang (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Lang (Done)   Lee Lang (Done) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:07 pm

Okay, being 7 foot at 13 isn't very possible.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lee Lang (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Lang (Done)   Lee Lang (Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lee Lang (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Character Related :: Old character forms-
Jump to: