The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Dlyan and Cornelia (WIP) I_vote_lcapDlyan and Cornelia (WIP) I_voting_barDlyan and Cornelia (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Dlyan and Cornelia (WIP) I_vote_lcapDlyan and Cornelia (WIP) I_voting_barDlyan and Cornelia (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Dlyan and Cornelia (WIP) EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Dlyan and Cornelia (WIP) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Dlyan and Cornelia (WIP) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Dlyan and Cornelia (WIP) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Dlyan and Cornelia (WIP) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Dlyan and Cornelia (WIP) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Dlyan and Cornelia (WIP) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Dlyan and Cornelia (WIP) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Dlyan and Cornelia (WIP) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Dlyan and Cornelia (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Green15

Dlyan and Cornelia (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Dlyan and Cornelia (WIP)   Dlyan and Cornelia (WIP) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:58 pm

Name:Dylan Heart
Myth: Greek
Age#:16
Birthday:February 21, 1995
Eyes:Dylan has warm brown eyes with a tent of pink to them.
Hair:Dirty blonde
Skin Tone:tad bit pale
Body Type:Slim
Accent:None

God|Titan|Primordial Parent#:Psyche
God of?*:N/A
Mortal Parent#:Marco Heart
Godly parents*:N/A
Siblings:Other Psyche kids
Children:None
Husband/wife:None
Place or origin:Indiana
Education/occupation:Store clark
Ethnic background#:Caucasian

Animal*:None
Symbol*:None
Personality:
Hobbies;
Picture or 10 sentence physical description:
Second picture(optional for demigods, required for gods):
Talents:

Flaws(three for demigod, two for made up god):PTSD and clumsily
Powers(for demigods or made up gods)Since his mother is the goddess of the Soul he is able to see someone's emotions by the type of aura that person gives off. He also has the power of empathy. This allows him to feel the emotions of people around him. This could sometimes backfire and cause him to be under extreme stress and or discomfort.
Weapon:a CB dagger
Typical clothing:
History(6 sentence):Dylan was born to Marco heart and the goddess of the soul, Psyche. His mother left him with his dad to raise him. He lived with his dad until he turned 13 when his mother finally claimed him as her son. Dylan got lost along the way and had to rerout several times to get to camp. When he got there he usually just kept to himself and had yew friends. Dyl usually hung out in the forest where there weren't as many demigods there. Less emotion. Less stress.
RP Example(6 sentence):Dylan sighed as he laid back in his bunk, reading a book. He checked his watched and saw what time it is. "12:32.." he mumbled and tilted his head to the side to cause his hair to flop in the same direction. He cleared his throat and crossed his legs at the ankle. "Almost time to go..." he said to himself again, thinking about his time away from camp.

Notes:

Name:Cornelia Chance
Myth:Greek
Age#:18
Birthday:March, 2ed, 1994
Eyes:Light green
Hair:Long and black with red highlights.
Skin Tone:Tan
Body Type:average, attractive
Accent:None

God|Titan|Primordial Parent#:Tyche
God of?*:N/A
Mortal Parent#:Victor Chance
Godly parents*:
Siblings:none
Children:None
Husband/wife:None
Place or origin:Las Vegas
Education/occupation:
Ethnic background#:Caucasian

Animal*:
Symbol*:
Personality:
Hobbies;
Picture or 10 sentence physical description:
Second picture(optional for demigods, required for gods):
Talents:

Flaws(three for demigod, two for made up god):
Powers(for demigods or made up gods)
Weapon:
Typical clothing:
History(6 sentence):After the Tyche gave birth to Cornelia she left her with Victor, her father. Cornelia grew up with her dad and seemed to always get what she wanted. When she was three she rode her little pink tricycle into the middle of the street when her father wasn't looking. She was >| |< close to getting hit. Her father ran out in the street and hugged her close and ran onto the sidewalk. Another example of her luck was when she was thirteen. She was reciting on of her lines for her school play when she stepped foreword. Suddenly a light snapped and fell, barely missing her head. She gasps and touched her charm necklace which seemed to keep her safe. Cornelia ran home to find our who she is or what she is.
RP Example(6 sentence):Cornelia bent down to pick up a quarter when a Harpy and whop down at that time she didn't know it was a uh harpy, but anyway it slammed into a tree, she stood up straight hearing the sound. She sees the over-sized eagle and scream. i run the opposite way to camp...unwillingly.

Notes:
Back to top Go down

Dlyan and Cornelia (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Character Related :: Old character forms-
Jump to: