The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
First charrie. :P I_vote_lcapFirst charrie. :P I_voting_barFirst charrie. :P I_vote_rcap 
Green15
First charrie. :P I_vote_lcapFirst charrie. :P I_voting_barFirst charrie. :P I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
First charrie. :P EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
First charrie. :P EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
First charrie. :P EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
First charrie. :P EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
First charrie. :P EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
First charrie. :P EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
First charrie. :P EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
First charrie. :P EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
First charrie. :P EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

First charrie. :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bacon Bits

First charrie. :P Empty
PostSubject: First charrie. :P   First charrie. :P EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:54 am

Christian "Chris" Black
Myth: Greek
Age#: 15
Birthday: December 13th, 1995
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Skin Tone: A caramel color.
Body Type: Fit
Accent: A British accent

God|Titan|Primordial Parent#: Apollo
God of?*:
Mortal Parent#: Melany Black
Godly parents*:
Siblings: His fellow cabin mates, obviously.
Children: None
Husband/wife: None
Place or origin: England
Education/occupation: He has no job, and is in 12th grade.
Ethnic background#: Christian is half british and half mexican.

Animal*:
Symbol*:
Personality: Christian has a very humerous personality.
Hobbies; Shooting his bow and arrow, eating, sleeping (He's pretty lazy sometimes. Razz)
Picture or 10 sentence physical description:
Second picture(optional for demigods, required for gods):
Talents: Christian has very fast reflexes, which helps greatly in battle. He also has very accurate aim, more accurate than most other apollo kids.

Flaws(three for demigod, two for made up god): Christian is very arrogant, shy, and easily-irratated.
Powers(for demigods or made up gods) Christian can form light out of thin air. The biggest form of light he can create is about the size of his palm. The light is bright enough to blind somebody. The brighter he makes it, the more energy he drains.
Weapon: A bow and arrow, that includes CB arrows and explosive arrows.
Typical clothing: He usually wears an under armour sweatshirt, over his orange T-shirt. He also wears jeans, with Air jordan shoes.
History(6 sentence):Christian was born in England. While giving birth, his mother died. He was forced to live with his step-dad, who he believed was his real dad. His step-dad was a mean and greedy person, who wasted Christian's mom's life insurance money on beer and gambling. Soon. Christian stole $900,000 out of his step-father's bank account, and ran away to New York. He lived by himself at the age of 8. His dad guided him towards Camp-Half-Blood later.
RP Example(6 sentence): Christian awoke, sweating wildly. His shirt was soaked with sweat. He took it off and threw it on the ground. He layed on his back, scared to fall asleep again. It's all my fault. He repeated in his head, tears running down his face. I should've never been born. He rolled on his side, and shut his eyes.
Notes: Nothing
Back to top Go down

First charrie. :P
Page 1 of 1