The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Lellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) I_vote_lcapLellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) I_voting_barLellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Lellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) I_vote_lcapLellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) I_voting_barLellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Lellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Lellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Lellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Lellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Lellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Lellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Lellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Lellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Lellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Lellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Divalicious

Lellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) Empty
PostSubject: Lellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short)   Lellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:07 pm

Character form
Lellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short) Img-thing?
Name: Laurellie(Lor-Ellie)Vesquez
Myth: Greek
Age#: 14
Birthday:October 23,1998
Eyes: brown
Hair:black
Skin Tone. Light brown
Body Type: skinny
Accent: Spanish

God|Titan|Primordial Parent#. Hera

Mortal Parent#: Jose Vesquez

Siblings:

Place or origin: Puerto Rico
Education/occupation:
Ethnic background#:Puerto Rica

Personality: Ellie is sweet and sensitive. She doesn't have many qualities from her mother but most people stay away from her, they don't know that she is intelligent and helpful. She is competitive and easily-impressed
Hobbies; CheerLeading
Picture or 10 sentence physical description:
Second picture(optional for demigods, required for gods):
Talents: Singing and dancing

Flaws(three for demigod, two for made up god): She's afraid of dying, she is emotional and easily impressed.
Powers(for demigods or made up gods) She can summon three spirit gladiators( given to her by her mom), two nymphs. All limited to five times a day. The gladiators are 6 feet tall.
Weapon: A ring that covers her finger to create a type of blade.
Typical clothing:
History(6 sentence):

Hera watched her husband and brother's children grow. It filled her with jealousy and sorrow. She already planned what she would for the kids when they got older, she would add a lot to their lives. But it still wasn't enough. Hera decided for once she will have her own child. She met a safisticated man with a job as a lawyer, he worked mostly with married people. She's got a job as his 'assistant'. The more she was around him, the more they fell in love. The problem was they were both married. It made Hera sick but once she became pregnant she left him and began her life as a new mom.

Hera went against a lot of rules causing multiple arguments. Hera had her baby on Olympus. After years of being enemies Leto helped deliver the baby, doing the irritated Zeus a favor. Laurellie wasn't gonna leave Olympus according to Hera which upset a lot of gods. Hera raised Laurellie and treated her with such kindness and love. But the older she got, the more she could remember. Like playing hide and seek with Eros or listening to Apollo play. Ellie was even remembering watching and listening to multiple of the meetings of the gods and that wasn't a good thing. The gods told Zeus he had two choices. He could either get Hera to erase the child's memory and hand her to her father or they could all slaughter the baby. Zeus was find of the child even though it hurt him to know she wasn't his, so he told Gera and convinced her to give her to her father.

By the time she was five, her memory was erased. Filled with false ones like her father's wife being her biological mother and her father taking her to the office. Both Jose and his wife shared those memories. And for the rest of their lives they were sharing those memories. By the time Ellie was ten she was into CheerLeading and dancing. Her best friend was a nymph who played the role of a child, this nymph would report everything back to the hurt goddess who's rage was greater than it already was. When Ellie turned 13 she met a group of demigods that took her back to camp.
RP Example(6 sentence): She looked around the came. The looks the kids were giving her made her worried and full of guilt. She could hear a kid whisker to the other," I guess Hera wasn't a faithful wife after all." Most of the kids pitied her, and everyday it made Ellue want to cry. It wasn't her fault, it really wasn't. So why was she being punished?
Notes: She has a pink peacock and a cow that is constantly pregnant but produces the best tasting milk.
Back to top Go down

Lellie!!!!( Her name is Laurellie but Ellie and Lellie for short)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Character Related :: Old character forms-
Jump to: