The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Olivia Graine I_vote_lcapOlivia Graine I_voting_barOlivia Graine I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Olivia Graine EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Olivia Graine EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Olivia Graine EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Olivia Graine EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Olivia Graine EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Olivia Graine EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Olivia Graine EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Olivia Graine EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Olivia Graine EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Olivia Graine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Divalicious

Olivia Graine Empty
PostSubject: Olivia Graine   Olivia Graine EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Olivia Graine Tumblr_m3jtyvBHaA1rntnk6o1_500

Olivia Graine Sarah

Name: Olivia Graine
Parents: Justine Graine and Proserpina
Species (I.E. Mortal, demigod, nature spirit, monster): demigod
Place of origin: USA
Physical Description: ablve
Personality: Olivia is classy. She is helpful and caring, she gets excited when spring comes and gets attached to anyone.
Weapon: She carries a blade underneath her dress
Flaws: She's afraid of Pluto, she doesn't like seeing people die and cares to much
Powers: She can grow any type of flower and treeSometimes dryads that come with the tree. She can summon an army of dead nature spirits, a gift from Hades, their all limited to five times a day. Minor degree magic too
History:
In 1932(The year Olivia was born) the war between the gods broken out. Hades was too busy creating his children and recruiting them that he payed no attention to Proserpina. Who left the Underworld a month early without anyone noticing. In Springfield lived a Gardner named Justin. He was sweet and produced many good fruits. Proserpina joined the man and worked at the plant shop he worked at, she helped his business grow by a lot. They fell in love and by the end of the summer, Proserpina gave birth to a beautiful little girl. Justin raised the little girl with pride. He knew who Proserpina was and didn't mind. His family were descents of King Priam, Cassandra as well. He was into mythology.

The young girl grew up well even though she was teased because she was black she always walked around with a spring in her step( get it?). She never had many friends, but she was always in the woods playing with a doe named Daisy( A offspring of a dryad). Daisy leaped like nobody's business. She was great at escaping from Predators. Sadly, around around Olivia's birthday( She turned ten) is when Pluto found out about Olivia. Pluto was a civilized man but he didn't like the fact that Proserpina went against the agreement and left a month early. Pluto didn't know what else to do, He took his anger out on the family. When he sent His son to do it, he did kill Justin but made sure Olivia ran off since she was so sweet. She found Daisy and followed her into a tree Proserpina made. The tree stopped Olivia from growing and hid her for years. When Proserpina felt it was safe she set Olivia free. Sadly, Olivia being Alive again set Pluto off. He found her and gave her the same fruit that was given to her mother, a pomegranate . She only ate five seeds. Once she finished the last seed a group of skeleton warriors dragged her into the underworld. She was suppose to be tortured for those five months but sadly for Pluto, Ceres was there and argued with him. It took awhile and getting other gods involved but the deal was the same as her mother's, she wasn't allowed to see her mother a lot. Hades being the calmer than his Roman side at the moment, he gave her the power to summon dead nature spirits, two hellhounds( That are now grandparents!) and a blade which was a gift from Ceres. Nico taught Olivia how to fight since they both lived in the underworld. She is actually known as 'Lady of the Underworld.'
RP Example: Olivia sat in the garden of the underworld. She read a book to a nymph that that was dead. She summoned the forgotten nymph out of boredom. She sighed. Only a month to go. She would be free. Her little pack of hellhound's sat next to the bench she was sitting at with Daisy.
Back to top Go down

Olivia Graine
Page 1 of 1