The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Alexander Wheatly I_vote_lcapAlexander Wheatly I_voting_barAlexander Wheatly I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Alexander Wheatly I_vote_lcapAlexander Wheatly I_voting_barAlexander Wheatly I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Alexander Wheatly EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Alexander Wheatly EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Alexander Wheatly EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Alexander Wheatly EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Alexander Wheatly EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Alexander Wheatly EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Alexander Wheatly EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Alexander Wheatly EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Alexander Wheatly EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Alexander Wheatly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Green15

Alexander Wheatly Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Wheatly   Alexander Wheatly EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:15 pm

Name:Alexander Wheatly
Parents:Henry Wheatly and Demeter
Species (I.E. Mortal, demigod, nature spirit, monster):Demigod
Place of origin:USA, North Carolina
Physical Description: Alexander has a light mocha skin complexion to match his brown eyes. His torso is almost covered kn scars and burns from the abuse, causing him to swim with a shirt on. He stands at five feet and eleven inches. He weighs about 143 pounds and six ounces.
Personality: Alex'z personality changes at least for times a year. This is because of the seasons that his mother, Demeter created. In Spring, he is very bubbly and can annoy someone if he doesn't calm down. Willing to help anyone, Alex seems to be 'renewed' in this season. The heated months of Summer brings Alex to his sporty, happy side. During this season, he is a hard worker and enjoy being outside with nature. As the leaves fall off of the trees in Autumn, he can be cynical and meaner than usual. This time of the year, Alex is easy to piss off. The last three months of the year, Alex keeps to himself, barely talks to anybody and goes to his secret place. He is more sorrowful and has been known to cut himself a few times. The fear of going back home still haunts him, causing him to be absentminded.
Weapon:A celestial bronze battle axe
Flaws: Stuttering, bites his fingernails out of habit, A little bit socially awkward, Areophobic, and envy.
Powers: Alexander can control plant life. He can control four to seven five foot bushes. The plants start to decay thirty minutes after the plant is grown. Alex can also animate plants. The largest plant he can control is a 7 foot tree which he can do twice a day. He can control the plants 4-7 minutes a day.
History: Alexander Wheatly had a somewhat okay life living with his father, Henry. Growing up, Alex always loved to help his father out in the yard and at his plant nursery. During his years, he learned bits and pieces about Greek mythology. Alex was bullied by one mortal who name is Austin in which he was tortured by. Alex never told anyone and received numerous scars and burns. He did have a close friend named Jade, she hid her true form from him for his own safety.
RP Example: Alexander yawned a bit and looked out the window of the truck. "W-where am I?" He asked a tad bit dazed. "New York." The truck driver said. After blinking his eyes a bit."Already?" Alex asked and sat up straight in the chair. "Yep." The man said glancing at him. the driver didn't seem...normal, but neither was he. Suddenly, the truck turned onto a dirt road."Hm..This isn't where I needed to go..." Alex said nervously. A slight smirk was on the drivers face as he turned off the car. "Where are we?" He asked again and reached for the door handle." Shhh.." His eyes started to glow red. the young demigod panicked and moved away when the man leaned over towards him. 'No!" Alex shouted and covered his face with his arms. A sudden burst of vines erupted from Alexander's site of the truck. the monster screeched jolted out of there truck. He quickly unfastened himself and ran into the road, fleeing to Camp Half-Blood.
Back to top Go down

Alexander Wheatly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Character Related :: Unapproved-
Jump to: