The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRomantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 I_voting_barRomantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRomantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 I_voting_barRomantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:01 am

He smirked back and kissed her neck
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:03 am

She squirmed a little and tried to suppress a groan.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:05 am

He smirked, his arms around her waist as he contiued
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:06 am

She looked up at the ceiling and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:08 am

He kissed down her body
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:23 pm

Bellona squirmed under him.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:51 am

He stepped back for a moment and smiled at her "you like?
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:26 am

Her voice came out as a low growl, "Who said stop?"
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:50 pm

He smiled "no one bellona" he contiued to kiss her again, in the same way as before
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:59 pm

She gave a small chuckle ad lightly kissed his head.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:10 am

He smirked as kissed her lips again
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:07 pm

She kissed back, harder this time.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:04 am

Pluto slowly broke the kiss "you kiss amazing my dear"
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Bellona smirked. "Why thank you. You're not half bad either."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Pluto sat proudly "I am honored. Are we done dining?"
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:44 pm

Bellona looked at him, then kissed her lover more hungrily then ever before, as a reply.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:38 pm

Pluto kissed his lover back before breaking off and standing, looping his arm in hers. "Who's palace shall we go to? Or perhaps a hotel nearby?"
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:53 pm

"Hm..... I haven't been to a mortal hotel in quite some time..."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:12 am

Pluto smiled "then we shall go" he led her across the street to a hotel
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Putting on an air of relative human-ness, the two immortal gods checked in to the hotel and headed to their assinged room.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Pluto led his lover by the arm up to the selected room and opened the door, leading her inside. Once he had shut the door he kissed the goddess
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Bellona answered the kiss by pushing them both on to the single bed in the room b
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:01 am

Hades broke away from his darling and smiled flirtingy, letting her take control. "Any more kisses for the undead lord?" He whispered with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:23 pm

She leaned over him and planted a kiss on his lips again before pinning him down and straddling him hips.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Pluto moved his hands to her waist, before slowly moving them upward, one on her front am one across her bak as he felt for buttons or sippers inside the fabric of her evening gown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: Role Play Area :: Europe-
Jump to: