The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Why I was Gone! I_vote_lcapWhy I was Gone! I_voting_barWhy I was Gone! I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Why I was Gone! I_vote_lcapWhy I was Gone! I_voting_barWhy I was Gone! I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Why I was Gone! EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Why I was Gone! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Why I was Gone! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Why I was Gone! EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Why I was Gone! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Why I was Gone! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Why I was Gone! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Why I was Gone! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Why I was Gone! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Why I was Gone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

Why I was Gone! Empty
PostSubject: Why I was Gone!   Why I was Gone! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:36 pm

WELL! Its good to be back! I MISSED YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! The MAIN reason I was off was because I lost my laptop charger (which isnt that surprising) and theres been alot of stress on me lately. Everyone is expecting me to be some kind of angel child. Good grades and yada yada WHICH I DO but its not my mom thats doing that. She supports me just enough its MY TEACHERS! THEY EXPECT ME TO BE PERFECT. Please excuse me for a second while I spill my heart: Lately I've not been good enough for any of my friends. Im all of a sudden to 'immature'. Its a sad story when your best friend only changes because of other people. They tell her I talk about her and they tell her shes to good to be friends with a 13 year old who acts like a 1 year old. At least im being myself you know? Well to get to the point it made me miss you all because you guys never judge me...you guys accept me for who I am as my 'teen baby' self and you dont know how much I appreciate that. JUST AN UPDATE every thing is okay with me and my friend but not those other two girls who started it....and I've had alot of homework,my grades were starting to slip but they are okay now,EOGS,uhhhm......there was something else...OH it was I MADE THE CHEER TEAM! AGAIN! And tomorrow we are doing yearbook signings and having ICEES! Very Happy Well love you guyysss! Sorry for my absence and I hope this makes up for it :3
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Why I was Gone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was Gone!   Why I was Gone! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:25 pm

SHORTY!!!
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

Why I was Gone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was Gone!   Why I was Gone! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:12 pm

ZACCHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Shade
Shade

Why I was Gone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was Gone!   Why I was Gone! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:28 pm

I feel for you, my teachers and family expect me to get best grades considering I read so much. About lots of different topics, so glad you are back. Lots of people at school are spreading rumors about me at school, saying I'm mental and stuff cuz I went to the office and was suspended and stuff like that. Hope everything works out for you Louise carrot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why I was Gone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was Gone!   Why I was Gone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I was Gone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Out of Character-
Jump to: