The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Greetings...little..whatever you are.. I_vote_lcapGreetings...little..whatever you are.. I_voting_barGreetings...little..whatever you are.. I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Greetings...little..whatever you are.. I_vote_lcapGreetings...little..whatever you are.. I_voting_barGreetings...little..whatever you are.. I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Greetings...little..whatever you are.. EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Greetings...little..whatever you are.. EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Greetings...little..whatever you are.. EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Greetings...little..whatever you are.. EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Greetings...little..whatever you are.. EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Greetings...little..whatever you are.. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Greetings...little..whatever you are.. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Greetings...little..whatever you are.. EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Greetings...little..whatever you are.. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Greetings...little..whatever you are..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krōdha
Krōdha

Greetings...little..whatever you are.. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings...little..whatever you are..   Greetings...little..whatever you are.. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:30 pm

Hello,I Krōdha.I enjoy RPing,mythology,drawing,writing....smacking someone in the face with some raw mackeral(Hey it's fun).I hope we have a excellent time.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Greetings...little..whatever you are.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...little..whatever you are..   Greetings...little..whatever you are.. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Hey I'm confederate, the original idealistic guy who came up with the idea for this site. (Slap me!) anyways, I'm always open to rp!
Back to top Go down

Greetings...little..whatever you are..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: