The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Wandering Wrath - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWandering Wrath - Page 4 I_voting_barWandering Wrath - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Wandering Wrath - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWandering Wrath - Page 4 I_voting_barWandering Wrath - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Wandering Wrath

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Krōdha
Krōdha

Wandering Wrath - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:54 pm

Krōdha grabbed Makenzie's free hand and dragged her out of the train.the eyes watching him making Krōdha feel awkward and uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Kenzie grabbed all she could and looked up at him "what's wrong?" She asked in a whisper, looking around them for eavesdroppers.
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Krōdha didn't respond till they were outside.Though now outside,he changed the subject."So your clan...?"
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:58 pm

"Answer me" she replied softly, looking at him "what went wrong in ther?
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Krōdha looked the other direction awkwardly,scratching his head with one of his hands."It was kinda..uncomfortable having them look at me like that..."He said,a small blush forming due to the people staring and how stupid and child-like he sounded when he told her that.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:03 pm

She snapped her fingers and turned on the mist and gasped "holy....no wonder they all stared..,,your a total hotty with and without the mist" she blushed "I can be overprotective if you prefer..."
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:08 pm

He looked at the sudden mist forming.His blush grew wider as she complimented him,making him look away in embarrassment."Over..protective?"
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:23 pm

She nodded "yeah, it's like I don't let any other girls near you and I want you all to myself and stuff.....wait a second" she dug around and handed him a book titles 'a teenagers guide to modern life'
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:27 pm

He listened until she handed him a book.He opened it but frowned."I can't read english."He said simply."I learn to speak it from the Monks and learned to read and write Chinese and Hindu."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:31 pm

She smirked and tapped the book, and the language changed to Chinese. "Better?" She whispered as she took one of his hand into her own
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Krodha felt a little jealous at Makenzie's little trick but none the less was grateful.As she took his hand,he opened the book,paused,then flipped the pages to a page call 'Male Teenager Pressure and Pressure Relief'.He did feel pressure when he rode the plane so that is what he thought of it and began silently reading.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Makenzie grinned and looked around the street.
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:38 am

Krōdha glanced at Makenzie before moving closer to her,his arm against her shoulder(remember he's taller).He bent down and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:39 am

She smiled and looked up at him "enjoying the book?" She whispered
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:44 am

Krōdha read a sentence quietly then frowned.He looked closer and re-read it.His eyes widened as he blushed,looking up from the book in a moment of awkwardness known only to him.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:49 am

Mackenzie didn't notice his awkwardness because she was busy looking at a guidemap.
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:51 am

Krōdha silently closed the book,not wanting to re-read that as he turned his attention to Makenzie."Where too now?"
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:54 am

"A hotel I suppose....yes, the hotel" she grinned and quickly led him through the streets into the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:57 am

Krōdha followed,not really having a choice.As they entered,he noticed the numerous amount of people staring at him.He grew un-easy,tapping his foot on the ground,impatient.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:01 am

Kenzie got a room key and soon got them into a penthouse sweet with a hand veiw. She smiled at him before running and jumping onto the water bed
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:03 am

Krōdha sighed.'Does she ever tire out?'He thought as he walked to the bed,noticing the night coming quickly as the sky began darkening.He looked around but remained standing and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:07 am

She stopped bouncing on the bed and stared at him "aren't you going to join me? It's rather lonely when I'm alone" she shrugged an removed her weapons and jacket
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:11 am

Krōdha's eyes widened and he blushed."J-j-j-join?"He managed to say.The whole concept of love was a little vague to him and his knowledge of women were even vaguer.His knees began shaking in nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:14 am

She nodded "look, if you need help on what to do the book will help you, or..." She pulled her laptop out of her backpack and opened the Internet @have fun ok? I'm going to get some sleep, you can learn"
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:21 am

Krōdha sighed.He did not want to read the book and did not even know what a internet was.He yawned again,getting sleepy.He stared at Makenzie,finally giving up,he removed his shirt only to notice he wasn't wearing one.He raised a eyebrow but shrugged and removed his pants and slid under the covers,trying to calm himself of his nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Wrath
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: Role Play Area :: Asia :: China-
Jump to: