The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Daughter of Eris I_vote_lcapDaughter of Eris I_voting_barDaughter of Eris I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Daughter of Eris I_vote_lcapDaughter of Eris I_voting_barDaughter of Eris I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Daughter of Eris EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Daughter of Eris EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Daughter of Eris EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Daughter of Eris EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Daughter of Eris EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Daughter of Eris EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Daughter of Eris EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Daughter of Eris EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Daughter of Eris EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Daughter of Eris

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Divalicious

Daughter of Eris Empty
PostSubject: Daughter of Eris   Daughter of Eris EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Name: Leilah Tioto
Nickname: Luminous Massacre or Massey
Parents:
Mom°Eris
Dad°Angel Tioto
Species (I.E. Mortal, demigod, nature spirit, monster): Demigod
Place of origin: Spain
Physical Description:

Spoiler:

Personality:  First thing you should known about Massey is that she is very smart. Being born to a man who studied history and varieties of cultures, she's learned a lot just from the bits and pieces her father teaches her and from traveling the world. She knows six different languages. Massey is quiet but around good friends she is crazy and loud. Massey feels the happiest around people she loves. Like an Aphrodite child, she is sometimes caught up in her beauty. But not in an annoying way like Aphrodite children. Massey has really great stealth too which is how she gets away with one thing; murders. Massey can sometimes be a but Ruthless to enemies, a fatal flaw being a child of Eris. Massey has a lust for revenge and trouble, she can't stand not starting it. Because of her quiet personality, she is overlooked... BIG MISTAKE. Massey if fearless which is a major problem.

Weapon: Unseen armor and a black shiny sword.
Flaws: She is fearless, Murderous and sometimes self-absorbed.
Powers: The power to cause discord with a word. The power to charm men or women with the flip of the hair. The power to make people follow her with a touch and to do her bidding. Her golden Apples, which she uses without concern. Limited to four times a day(all),  Golden Apples are six.

History:  After a fight with Athena, Eris needed a little vacation. A place where she can plot and plan her revenge, which is why she turned to Spain a beautiful get away. The same time she checked into her hotel, a famous scientist checked in too. He was very handsome and most importantly, one of Athena's lovers. What better way to get back at the goddess of wisdom than taking one of her many wise men? After a lot of charm and power, Eris took Juan back to her hotel room to have a good time. One thing led to the other and this small fling gave birth to Leilah meaning dark beauty. After Athena briefly explained who Eris was, Juan thought it would be the best name. Athena was upset but thought she could persuade Juan to raise her like an Athena child. Juan taught his daughter different languages, parts of history, and literature. Math was taught to her at an early school in Asia. Juan and even Athena thought things were going fine but Massey finally made her first enemy which triggers her revenge.  After talking to a few friends about about how this person made her mad, the next day the girls was found murdered. Massey didn't known at her young age it was her fault but Juan knew it was and thought she had killed the girl. So he sent his daughter to a mental facility in America. Massey was so confused and upset, growing up in a mental facility made her grow angry! Finally, a woman visited and told Massey she could free her. She agreed and Eros took her from the facility and handed her to a satyr. The Satyr took her to camps half blood. Here she met three lovely Aphrodite girls who got her into beauty and makeup. Those girl for some unknown reason turned on Massey too and before she knew it, monsters were ripping them apart. This gave her the name Luminous Massacre.
RP Example: 3rd POV
Back to top Go down

Daughter of Eris
Page 1 of 1