The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) I_vote_lcapI'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) I_voting_barI'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) I_vote_rcap 
Green15
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) I_vote_lcapI'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) I_voting_barI'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Divalicious

I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) Empty
PostSubject: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:16 pm

Athena took good care of Alauria. The young goddess was treated like royalty when she stepped through the gates of Athens. Many people who took residents didn't know her purpose and they never questioned Athena at all.

OOC: sorry it's short.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:21 pm

Azula was within Athens, actually just sitting upon one of the roofs of a temple, the young goddess elegantly sketching the horizon. She had been adopted by Athena after both mania and ares left her, and was one of Athena's most prized pupils: the goddess of destructive, yet quick war and of strategy. She did have some...undesirable sides, but they weren't blossomed yet. Sighing, the girl pushed her long brunette hair back and used her flames to melt another block of ink for her quill
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:38 pm

Alauria was beautiful in every way. The goddess's hair was curled and pulled back, her golden tiara sat neatly on the top of her head. Eros and Aphrodite weren't around whatsoever and this was the first time she gas walked amongst mortals without them. The mortals seemed to crowd around her as she walked, fond of any god or goddess that went anywhere near their beloved Athena."Oh Alauria! Please persuade Athena to bless my child with knowledge." A mother shouted.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:52 pm

Azula stared down at the goddess walking the streets. She had heard of her, she had seen her...they were friends. Azula was dressed as a commoner though, and put away her art stuff to run from roof to roof, following her friend with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:14 am

Alauria smiled but she was really feeling hurt. Nobody ever asked for her help or anything. Of it wasn't Athena they wanted her to talk too it was her mother, Aphrodite. As soon as she lost them she ran behind the building where she turned into a child and began to cry. She cried and cried because it wasn't fair. None of it was."I become a goddess to live in misery!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:30 am

Axial heard her friend crying and jumped beside her from the rooftop. "Hey!" She whispered through the darkness "bestie!"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:00 pm

Alauria looked up."I'm not feeling to well right now..."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Azula frowned and hugged her tight
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:40 am

Alauria began o cry and cry."Do you ever feel like you deserve more?" She whispered before sobbing .
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:52 pm

Azula wrapped her arms around her friend and nodded, holding her close. "All the time...I was abandoned remember? And I'm smart...I deserve as much as Zeus, more than that man....you and I...I and you, we and the other minor gods deserve more than we have...but think of it my friend, we have the one goddess that is good: one of the good ones. Athena cares for us, she adopted me, she helps with you...." Azula whispered as she held her close, cradling her friends head softly. "Maybe you need a week off....a week away with me, just you and I, besties"

OOC: basically they make plans as kids to rule the world, but azula falls to her hatred and the other goes her own way, then in the present azula comes to her with the method to take over, and rule in their ways
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:49 pm

"You know I'm suppose to be Posideon's wife? But Amphirite syole him! She stole my title as Queen." Alauria took on her true form on, her tears would hit the ground and create doves."These men... kings were suppose to take me as a wife. I am a prize and have the characteristics of a queen!" Alauria shook her head, those lovely curls of hers began to bounce. She took her friends arms and held them tight."Athena... she cannot help us, and I take everyday off! No one needs me..."

OOC: And they help Kronos rise?
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:36 pm

Azula assumed her true form and her eyes met the eyes of her friends, the deep brown igniting in flames like ares eyes, but held the mystery and darkness of her mother mania. Her hair, still brown and laid back was hot to the touch and steam came from the tips as she held her friend close. She knew her pain, they had both been put down and pushed away as mere children. However, azula was in no mood to hear her complaints and bit her cheek quickly, not hard but to tell her to quiet down before she began to speak soothingly "my friend, I need you. You are not a simple prize to me, but a grand trophy. If you wish, you may be my queen, and we can take this world as ours, live with us on top-ruling as one. I am not afraid to break rules. Marriage or relationship or godly rules, I shall break all of them to achieve my visions." She whispered in her ear. She wanted to make her friend feel better, always be there for her...they had been friends ever since azula was left in Athens by the statue of Athena by mania. Besides that, azula could see into her friends emotions, into her spirit and help her, as combination of war and insanity, taught by Athena she was already smarter than most Olympians.

OOC: no, Gaea. Gaea allows them to become the rulers because she sees what they will do, and that they will free her children and such. Is there anything you wanna add? And could you start the Virginia topic please?
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:30 am

Alauria couldn't help but look at her friend in confusion. The goddess's eyes seem to have the same affect as her mothers's changing colors. That was one person she loved too much... her mother, Aphrodite. She loved her mother and brother Eros, but as much as she loved them she couldn't be their servant anymore."What is your vision, friend? I just want to take a throne and call it my own. I just want people to look at me like they do my mother and father." She shook her head and began crying again."I can't do this..."

OOC: Gaea! Oh my, Alauria is going to die XD. She already helped the rise of Kronos. No I'm good besides Alauria's own doubt and love for her kids.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:02 am

Azula bit her friends cheek again to silence her as she held onto her tightly. "My vision is us, ruling over the others. Your throne the most amazing one ever, next to mine and on top of this planet. We shall rule, we shall govern. With an iron fist in the velvet glove we will make sure we are the most powerful and wisest rulers ever. Gaea, Kronos, Zeus, they shall admit the glory we will have over them, such wonderful and tremendous glory" azula smiled and kissed both of her cheeks. "How does that sound, my friend?"

OOC: this is gonna get awesome!
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:59 am

Alauria winced at Azula biting her cheeks."If we rule... it must be pure Azula. I don't want to be like them. I want to teach the world how to be polite and kind toward each other." Alauria looked around the alleys as if someone was there."Amd to be perfectly honest, I do not trust Gaea." Alauria shook her head." She helped Kronos rise, what would that make of us?" Alauria shook her head and walked around her friend and out the alley.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:34 am

Azula followed her and frowned "of course it will be pure!" She told her as she walked behind her resuming a mortal form so she wouldn't burn anyone azula upon her true form. "I shall make it happen, for us"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:20 pm

Alauria smiled."Really?"
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Azula nodded "really"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:07 pm

"When will this happen?"
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:09 pm

"As soon as I can make it happen"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Alauria nodded."Okay." She snapped her fingers."I blocked our thoughts. No one should know about this."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:36 pm

Azula nodded "agreed. Ill come to you when I have the power, sneak through the window, like I usually do"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:44 pm

Alauria nodded,"I'll be in my mothers temple tonight though. She wants me to guard her belt."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:45 pm

Azula nodded "until we meet again" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:48 pm

Alauria nodded and disappeared.

OOC: Time skip?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next