The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Is this what you call Virginia? I_vote_lcapIs this what you call Virginia? I_voting_barIs this what you call Virginia? I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Is this what you call Virginia? I_vote_lcapIs this what you call Virginia? I_voting_barIs this what you call Virginia? I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Is this what you call Virginia? EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Is this what you call Virginia? EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Is this what you call Virginia? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Is this what you call Virginia?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Divalicious

Is this what you call Virginia? Empty
PostSubject: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:39 am

The chariot they were pulled on was large. Large enough to have seats for Alauria and her priestesses. All three since she never traveled anywhere without them. Alauria wore a beautiful light green dress. It has a similar look to a Southern belle's silk and long dress and she even wore low boots with it. The goddess' hair was put up in a bun and she wore a gold tiara."Are we almost there?" Alauria asked politely. The person sitting closest to her was her daughter, Semele. Alarums patted her daughter's. Semele was wearing a fashionable black togs with heels. It was all the demigod could find in her clots that looked modern.

"We're here." The driver nodded before landing in an unfamiliar place. Alauria and her priestess got out and found themselves on an unfamiliar street with regular homes."There's houses smaller then mansions? What has this world come too!" Alauria told her priestess
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:10 am

Thorne saw the chariot land on the street and walked over to where it had stopped, recognizing the people within. Her red hair was properly curled to perfection, going down her shoulders in a mane of flame while she wore the silk dress she had worn to prom, green and covered in exotic and natural patterns. She wore heels too, much as she hated but knew she should appear dignified to the goddess. "Welcome" she called cheerily, before leading the chariot towards a port at the end of the road, a yacht already prepared and ready to sail. It was a good sized yacht, with plenty of room but not one of the mega-expensive ones. It was a rental, her fathers company allowed him to use the boats for personal reasons several times a year. Then on board was her father: dressed in his best suit and tie as he smiled over at Thorne and the chariot; he had known of the gods since his brief time with Demeter, and knew how powerful they were. Besides him was an elegant young woman, in her mid-20s which was Thornes step-mother. And then, around the decks ran a little 8 year old girl, laughing and playing. Thornes little step-sister.
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:54 am

"Thorne!" Semele waved. The other two priestess seemed to disappear into thin air, but if you looked above Semele and her mother you would see what looks like a scarf flowing in the breeze. Semele ran over to her new friend and grabbed her with a one arm hugged." It's great to see you!" She giggled and placed her arm around her shoulder."My mother and I-" Semele tuned around to see her mother had disappeared. Alauria now stood in front of the man and his young wife, she pecked Thorne's step- mother on both cheeks and said something in French, she turn towards Thorne's father and put out a hand for him to shake."Alauria, goddess of mannerism, organic magic and beauty. I suspect your daughter has told you something about me? It's only the right thing to do." Alarums turned towards the direction of Semele and Thorne."Come girls, let's not let this time go to waste!"
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:37 am

Her father nodded and bowed his head respectfully towards the goddess, while her step mother blushed. "She has indeed, and we insist that you make yourself at home upon this yacht, I have not seen anyone of your royalty since Demeter" he told the goddess and led her into the ship, where the dining room ha been set up with the grace of a fancy eatery in Paris.

Thorne grabbed her friends hand and ran up onto the ship, smiling at her as they got aboard before it set into the Bay Area of the Chesapeake.

OOC: plots?
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Alauria smiled,"Wow it's so lovely. How many servants do you have?" The goddess tried to make small talk as she made her way to her seat and stood there. She didn't want to pull out her own seat out."What's for dinner too?" Alauria asked on a soft tone.

Semele didn't go straight into the room, she stood out and looked out the bay." I have a secret."

Ooc: maybe...
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:42 pm

He smiled "on the boat there are ten" he smiled and one of the waiters pulled out the seats for all of them.

Thorne smiled at her "what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:06 pm

"Really? How nice." Alauria sat down and smiled."I love yachts. My first love ever in America had one."

Semele looked around before speaking." My mothers Roman side has been flickering. She sent a few of my siblings to camp Jupiter to destroy Jupiters temple."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:11 pm

He smiled and so did the others "I own a boat company. Yachts, cruise liners..." He smiled at her "dinners is Virginia honey roasted ham"

Thorne gasped "but....but..."
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Alauria softly clapped her hands together."Yum. I never had ham before."

Semele looked around once more."Camille, my mothers roman counterpart, is angry with the god and we don't know why. My mother doesn't know my siblings are gone... Hamele went too."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:35 pm

He laughed "well, it is very delightful." He asked for the wine to be brought to them. "How is Demeter, if I may ask?"

Thorne sighed "this isn't good..."
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:46 pm

Alauria received her wine and sipped it once."She is great, besides the fact-" Alauria's eyes twitched."That her daughter Persephone is married to Hades."

Semele shook her head." We can't tell my mother either."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:48 pm

He nodded as laughed "ah yes, well Thorne isn't going to marry any death god while I'm alive" he assured her as the wine was brought to them and poured

"Ok,ok" Thorne waved to the water
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Alauria laughed a bit."Don't doubt this those chances. Besides those death gods are not that bad. Much more faithful that any other gods. They would leave you in the dust the minute another gorgeous woman walks by." Alauria flickered from her Greek to her roman.

"Is something going on between the Romans and Greeks?" Semele tilted her head to one side.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:54 pm

He sighed "I must admit I miss Demeter, but I'm married again and I remain faithful to my family" he smiled at her as the ham arrived.

"Yes! You didn't know?"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:58 pm

Alauria tilted her head to one side."I think she would be glad you found such a beautiful woman and had a child of your own" Alauria smiled at his family."She wouldn't want to involved you in her life. Being immortal is very hard, especially for a goddess."

"I live on an island!" Semele shook her head."the last time I saw a TV, Hannah Montana was airing."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:06 pm

He smiled "thank you. Thorne is the very hyper one of the family though. She does good in school and at camp, but I think she works too hard. She's a maiden still, not one to date apparently" he chuckled and sipped his wine as the Hal was served.

Thorne sighed "I miss that show"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:09 pm

"I thought she didn't-" The goddess stood up and dropped on the floor, her form began flickering.

Semele laughed." Me too."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:14 pm

Instantly he ran over as did the others, helping the goddess to get to her feet.

She hugge her friend
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:22 pm

There was something different about the woman laying on the ground, yet the mortals could not tell because she was a goddess. Laying there in roman armor was Camille and although her beauty was equivalent to her other counterpart, she didn't suppress it with her armor on."Take Jupiter down, for he's given me too much hurt." The yacht took a fast turn that almost tipped it over.

Semele hugged her friend back"We cannot-"As the boat tipped oak bit, Semele fell over.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:28 pm

The mortals on the boat tripped and fell, smashing into the walls and passing out from the force, some with injury. Thorne gasped and jumped over the edge and swam for her friend
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:31 pm

Camille began to glow as she walked out the dining hall and watched Semele and Thorne in the waters."Come demigods and be turned into my next victims."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:34 pm

Thorne grabbed her friends hand and began to swim for the yacht, glad she was a champion swimmer as she ignored the goddess sting down at them
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:39 pm

Semele's eyes were closed but she wasn't unconscious."That's not my mother speaking." She whispered to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:57 pm

Thorne grunted and went for the ladder "well who is it then?" She whispered
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:36 pm

Semele's eyes opened."Camille."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this what you call Virginia?   Is this what you call Virginia? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this what you call Virginia?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: Role Play Area :: North America :: United States Of America-
Jump to: