The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
How long have you been gone? ;( I_vote_lcapHow long have you been gone? ;( I_voting_barHow long have you been gone? ;( I_vote_rcap 
Green15
How long have you been gone? ;( I_vote_lcapHow long have you been gone? ;( I_voting_barHow long have you been gone? ;( I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
How long have you been gone? ;( EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
How long have you been gone? ;( EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
How long have you been gone? ;( EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

How long have you been gone? ;(

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

How long have you been gone? ;( Empty
PostSubject: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:45 am

Merida walked along the path around the grand Loch Ness, her hair curled perfectly, the red strands shingling and contrasting against the dark greens and browns of her hunting attire. She was walking slowly, yet with a tinge of sadness as she had not been able to see her lover sawyer in months, perhaps a year.... Artemis had banned Merida from seeing him, and exiles the huntress to her home of Scotland. This wasn't too big of an issue though, she loved the countryside of the highlands, and to climb the large cliffs, swim in the deep waters of the numerous lochs, explore the rich forests and ride her horse for hours in the long pastures but still...,she missed Sawyer. How long had it been since she had felt another gods lips against her own? With a sigh she shoved her hand into her pocket and pulled out her bow charm, creating her truly magnificent weapon from the charm, her elegant quiver forming on her hip as she continued the walk.
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Sawyer sat perched in a tree, awaiting her arrival. He knew if Artemis caught him he'd be a dead man but it was definetley worth it. Then he saw her, he'd know those perfect red locks of hair anywhere. He sat there, staring in awe, he never knew he could miss somebody this much. He felt himself wobble and tried to catch his balance but he fell off his branch, making a loud rustling noise and landed on the ground, flat on his butt.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Merida heard the rustle and within seconds her arrows filled the air in the direction of the noise. She charged towards te figure that had fallen, knives drawn as she pounced "who are you?bl
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Sawyer, still shaken from the fall said nothing for a moment. He moved his head and looked directly into Merida's eyes. "You remember me don't you?" He said and smirked once he caught his breath.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Merida stared down into his eyes and gasped "sawyer!" She shouted and kissed him without hesitation, not wanting to let go of him as she threw her arms around his neck tightly, her bow and weapons fading away as they returned to her pockets in the forms of charms. Upon breaking the kiss she slapped him "what took you so long?"
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:24 pm

He grinned and kissed her back. Her hand made contact to his cheek and he rubbed it. "That's not the way we make friends Merida." he said playfully. He ruffled his sandy blonde hair and continued, "Mom's been on me all the time. I tried to get out of the house like a million times but she always charmspoke me into not coming. I had to wait until her and dad went on their anniversary trip."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Merida laughed and rolled besides him, snuggling up agains him unde te tree "I'm not letting you go ever again now!" She whispered and held onto him, laughing lightly as she mess with his dirty blonde hair, like his father. "I'll hide you in my room"

OOC: start a foam sun topic?
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:44 pm

Sawyer wrapped his arms around her and chuckled, "I wish I could stay here with you but Artemis would bite my head off and my mom...she'd kill me. Plus girls only...remember? Maybe we could just run away." He sighed, looking down at her. He kissed the top of her head and looked out to the trees, wondering how in the world this was gonna work out. He knew one thing for sure, he was never leaving her again.

OOC: sureee
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:51 pm

"Run away? Greece, Rome, Scotland, France....California, we couldn't go there, so where could we go?" She asked her boyfriend as she her onto him toghtly "they would find us unless we live as mortals, no magic, no charming" she reminded him as they rested under the tree by the loch.
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:56 pm

"What's wrong with that? Just throw them off our track for a while and show them that if they try anything like this again, we can just leave. I mean, there's not much we can do to see each other if you're here in this military camp." he joked
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:59 pm

She slapped him lightly "this camp is called Scotland" she hissed and kissed his cheek to make up for the slap. "Certainly we can go, so lets head to my castle and then we can go out to....idk, where would be hard for them to find us you think?"
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:03 pm

I nudged her with a smirk, "I was just messing babe and how about New York? There's so many people and demigod's it would be almost impossible as long as we blend in and don't use magic. We would have to have a complete makeover if we were really wanting to throw them off of our tracks.."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:12 pm

Merida giggled "sounds perfect!!!" She grinned an dragged him to her large castle where she began to pack some of her ammo and arrows and bows. "I love you sawyer, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:16 pm

He smiled, "I'm glad you think so." He wrapped her arms around her, kissed her cheek and replied, "I love you too Merida."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Merida purred and snuggled up against him
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:45 pm

I smiled and held her close to me then a few moments later I released her. "We better get going now...it's starting to get dark." I said looking out her window
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:46 pm

Merida nodded "ok, I'm ready baby, lets go!"
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:33 pm

"Alright, since we can't use magic I guess we should fly. My only concern would be Zeus.."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:14 pm

"We could take the shortcut through hell..."

OOC: did you post the other topic?
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Sawyer pondered this..."It might be the only option..."
ooc: yah it's under Europe
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:49 pm

She nodded "it'll be hot and deadly, but we can make it, right?"
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:08 pm

Sawyer grabbed her hand, gave it a small squeeze, and looked into her eyes. "Of course we can. I can do anything as long as I'm with you." He kissed her forehead. He tried to seem confident but honestly he was terrified. There were dangers everywhere, around every corner. They had powers but powers tend to wear you out and it was a long trek they were going to be taking. He believed they could make it...he had confidence in that.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:10 pm

Merida grinned and kissed him as they sank into the ground and to hell, appearing somewhere int the fields of punishment. "Which way is New York?" She asked, hand on her hunting knives.
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:14 pm

"If I remember correctly, I think it's straight through here, a right, and then some going straight again." Sawyer says, biting his lip. It had been a while since he had made this adventure and he didn't particularly want to remember it. It wasn't fun.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:15 pm

Merida nodded and began to walk, ignoring the souks who were being tormented as she continued inwardC trying to remain happy but this place was sucking out happiness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been gone? ;(   How long have you been gone? ;( Empty

Back to top Go down

How long have you been gone? ;(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: Role Play Area :: Europe :: Great Britain-
Jump to: