The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Things your mom does that ticks you off I_vote_lcapThings your mom does that ticks you off I_voting_barThings your mom does that ticks you off I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Things your mom does that ticks you off I_vote_lcapThings your mom does that ticks you off I_voting_barThings your mom does that ticks you off I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Things your mom does that ticks you off EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Things your mom does that ticks you off EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Things your mom does that ticks you off EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Things your mom does that ticks you off EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Things your mom does that ticks you off EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Things your mom does that ticks you off EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Things your mom does that ticks you off EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Things your mom does that ticks you off EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Things your mom does that ticks you off EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Things your mom does that ticks you off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

Things your mom does that ticks you off Empty
PostSubject: Things your mom does that ticks you off   Things your mom does that ticks you off EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Welp my mom tells me to clean right?Well I sit down and shes like OH I FORGOT! and im like UGHHH!!!!!!She makes me clean up her junk after her excersize class (which she doesnt need) and if she wants excersize SHE can go get the laundry!! xDD But I lovers my mommy anyways cause SHES WORLDS MOST AWSOME MOM!!! (well some people think their moms are the best so im not going to start an argument (Smile
Back to top Go down

Things your mom does that ticks you off
Page 1 of 1