The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Site Shop! Also with rules... Of course. I_vote_lcapSite Shop! Also with rules... Of course. I_voting_barSite Shop! Also with rules... Of course. I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Site Shop! Also with rules... Of course. I_vote_lcapSite Shop! Also with rules... Of course. I_voting_barSite Shop! Also with rules... Of course. I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Site Shop! Also with rules... Of course. EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Site Shop! Also with rules... Of course. EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Site Shop! Also with rules... Of course. EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Site Shop! Also with rules... Of course. EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Site Shop! Also with rules... Of course. EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Site Shop! Also with rules... Of course. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Site Shop! Also with rules... Of course. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Site Shop! Also with rules... Of course. EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Site Shop! Also with rules... Of course. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Site Shop! Also with rules... Of course.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze Lalonde
Admin
Blaze Lalonde

Site Shop! Also with rules... Of course. Empty
PostSubject: Site Shop! Also with rules... Of course.   Site Shop! Also with rules... Of course. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Here's the site shop where you can buy things with your money. You cannot use the money anywhere else except here. PM an admin with the color Light green like really light grass.

Name Change~100 drachmas
Canon(You get one at first, but here you can only get ONE more)~300 drachmas
Quest~350 drachmas
Another Character~500 drachmas
A Titan/Primordial(only 2 allowed)~1k
A B3 Child~2k drachmas
A Child (I.E. Two demigods have a kid. Two gods have a kid. Or a demigod and a god have a kid.)~3,000 drachmas
A Demi-Titan (You may only have one)~10k drachmas

You can have up to thirty-five characters (You start with eight. Admins also only get 35)

Here is what the staff get paid every month for helping the site be calm.
C-Box mod~250
Mod~500
Staff Member~750
Elite Staff Member~1000
Back to top Go down
https://immortallegends.rpg-board.net

Site Shop! Also with rules... Of course.
Page 1 of 1