The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Watching a Princess - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWatching a Princess - Page 2 I_voting_barWatching a Princess - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Watching a Princess - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWatching a Princess - Page 2 I_voting_barWatching a Princess - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Watching a Princess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Watching a Princess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:18 am

Thorne collapsed to the water, weak and bleeding as she cursed, still finding the strength to make it to shore and look up at them, then back down at her various wounds.
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:23 am

"Get her." Alauria watched the girl fall. Semele nodded towards her mother and dived in. With the help of the minerals in the water, Semele was able to create a fish tail for herself. With it, she swam after the girl, snatching her up. She brought her ashore."Wake up." Semele's soothing voice called.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:18 am

Thorne groaned and opened her green eyes, looking at the girl and then slumping back down "let me guess, you want me to leave? Sounds fucking fine to me..." Thorne tried to sit up but gasped in pain, several ribs snapped
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:21 am

Semele look almosy confused, when she looked for her mother she realized she wasn't around."What?" Semele shook her head."I'm Semele, Daughter and priestess of Alauria." She saw Thorne flinch, and took a piece of floating seaweed, putting it on her wound, she whispered sonething.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:45 am

Thorne nodded "Thorne Rose, Demeter..." She whispered and winced again, cursing in Spanish like a drunken sailor.
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:45 pm

Semele took a floating log and some seaweed, with her powers she built a small raft, she pulled Semele on top of it."Please do not use Spanish to curse. I can still understand it." There was no sight of her mother, the priests knew it was just her."I've been speaking Spanish since I was a baby. It was kind of required since I was a Spanish princess."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:00 pm

"My apologies! I didn't know!" She blushed which stood out on her pale skin. "I wouldn't expect many people in England to speak Spanish, and I was raised in Barbados so I know Spanish and English, Greek cause of my mother, Latin cause of my interests as well as some French from my friend....but yes, I'm sorry" Thorne told her sincerely
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:20 pm

Semele laughed as she tended to Thorne's wounds."I'm not from here. Although my ancestors probably are and most of my siblings. My mother loves England. She loves the mannerism, and how civilized everyone seems to be."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:34 pm

"I'm Scottish by blood, my father was quite a well loved Scotsman until he moved to Barbados, met Demeter...you can guess the rest" Thorne said lightly, looking at her. "I'm sorry I caused such a big problem at the royal uh.."
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:43 pm

Semele laughed at her little joke. She finished bandaging Thorne up and once she did, Semele stood up."It's okay. My mother just doesn't like suspicions especially around her kids. Hence why most of us are on a seclude island..."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Thorne nodded "well you can tell your mom I mean no harm, I'm just a biochemist in training who loves nature and animals!" She shakily stood up and winced. "Your family is really pretty, I may add" she whispered

OOC: I sense a sister bond xD
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:51 pm

Semele nodded before smoothing out her silk dress. There were wrinkles in it, and for some reason that irritated her."I will tell her, you'll probably get an apology too. Since it's the right thing to do and that's kind of what my mother's about." Semele smiled." We're not exactly pretty." Semele laughed." Just perfectionist. We're all about being perfect sometimes."

OOC: lol, we'll if they do bond that's be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:59 pm

She laughed "I can be a perfectionist..usually only when I'm working thigh, I need to be perfect so I don't mess up the formula and cause explosions" she laughed and ran a hand through her own bright red hair.
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:01 pm

"It's a gene for me and my siblings. I don't know where it falls though." Semele told her
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:08 pm

She nodded and sighed "so...big family?" She asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:10 pm

"Yup... and you just might meet them." There was a shrewd of mist that creeped around the raft for a moment."No matter where a child of Alauria is... The island will always appear to them."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:12 pm

Thorne nodded and looked around "magic. " she grinned and took a stick from the raft and it became an oar
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:14 pm

"Ha, yea." The raft grew closer and closer. Two figure appeared, and it was only a matter of time before hey became clear. It was Hamel and one of the other priestess.

"Semele!" Hamele called.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:16 pm

Thorne paddled the raft towards the island and smiled
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:18 pm

Hamele looked his twin sister and the girl up and down. He waited for a introduction."Thorne this is my twin brother Hamele, and one of my mothers priestess." As if on cue both Hamel and the priestess bowed.

"Follow me, please." Hameln led the two.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:27 pm

Thorne nodded and quietly followed, looking around the island. She had photographic memoryX which would help her remember for later
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:29 pm

"Thorne, are you an ally of my mother?" Hamele asked.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:53 pm

"I suppose I am, I'm certainly not against her"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:37 pm

Hameln glanced over at his sister and the priestess before he continued walking. They passed several small looking palaces." Being against her isn't a smart thing either. Good magic beats anything any day."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:48 pm

She nodded "with all due respect to both sides of the magical realms, it depends on the person, not the magic in itself" she explained slowly and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching a Princess
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: Role Play Area :: Europe :: Great Britain-
Jump to: