The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Watching a Princess - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWatching a Princess - Page 3 I_voting_barWatching a Princess - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Watching a Princess - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWatching a Princess - Page 3 I_voting_barWatching a Princess - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Watching a Princess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Divalicious

Watching a Princess - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:51 am

"Ahh, that's where you're wrong." Semele poked Thorne for some unknown reason and laughed."Good always beats bad. Not only that but Dark magic comes with a price. It's one of its many flaws."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:14 am

"I do not see any flaw in my logic, so I'm sorry but I won't except your belief that good is always better because to my experiments and logic, there is several variables$
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:48 am

Semele shrugged. She couldn't argue back because it wasn't polite. They grew closer and closer to a bigger looking palace."I guess." Semele smiled.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:19 am

Thorne smiled back and looked at the palave
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:26 am

As they grew closer tall men in proper armor appeared. They looked at everyone but gave Thorne an odd look."Is she-"

"Yes sir, she is with us." Semele answered with a nod. The hallways were beautiful and made of gold.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:32 am

Thorne stayed close to her new friend as she looked aroind
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:58 am

There were two large doors, soon they opened up and revealed Alauria who was sitting on a throne."Hello." Alauria smiled at Thorne.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:56 pm

She smiled back and curtsied "hello"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:02 am

"Better then when we first met." Alauria nodded. She soon called Semele and her priestess, who lined up just behind her."There, order. It kind of irritated me I did not have all three priestess." Shook her head."Thorne, daughter of Demeter. What were you doing in England? So far away from camp half-blood? I meant to ask you that during that monster attack."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:08 am

"Camphalfblood is not my home, it's just a camp to me...I am from Barbados, now Virginia and I had come to the United Kingdom for two reasons. One, to see the arrival of the newest member of te royal family and the second to return to my family castle in Scotland, as my dad is pure Scottish blood and I have inherited his blood as mine"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:10 am

"Scottish? Castle? Are you royalty?" Semele beat her mother to the punch."Are you my niece?" Semele laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:13 am

Thorne blushed a little "I have royal blood as my father was the leader of the clan, but clans are not known in modern times, so as far as the mortal world sees I am just the child of an extinct clan, though my clan is far from extinct" she explaine politely and in her tropical qccent
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:16 pm

"Semele dear, she isn't related to us. The scottish have their own gods anyway." Alauria told her daughter.

"Clans? No kings or queens?" Semele asked.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:19 pm

"Yes, clans. Each with the clan leader, who is like a king and with his wife, te queen. The ways of ancients, us Scots are bolder and more distinct from the British, but I may remind the both of you that my mother is Demeter, so I am also Greek: I worship the Celtic and the Greek gods though"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:24 pm

"The celtics..." Alauria plastered a smile on her face before look around the room.

"Your mother and sister are graceful. Wonderful goddesses." Semele told Thorne.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:58 pm

Torment blushed "thank you, I haven't met either though..." She sighed a little before looking up towards her friends mother.
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:27 pm

"Why haven't you?" Alauria asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:49 pm

"I'm busy with uh...work"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:46 am

Alauria raised an eyebrow."Work?"
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:48 pm

She nodded "school and I volunteer"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:34 am

"How did you survive?" Alauria shook her head."I bet your mother is worried sick, out there in the world of monsters."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:04 pm

Throne frowned "I don't like calling them monsters...they can be reasoned with. I have a friend who is a Siren even!"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:10 am

"Sirens... excuse me, but they seem to do no good. They take on false beauty to attract others. As one of the many goddesses of beauty, I have to say they are my least favorite and public no.1 for my kids. But yes not all are bad."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:52 pm

"Not all are false, if you would excuse my replies. These are my opinions, and sirens can be bad like the ones from old:luring sailors to their doom but most that I have met are nice! I have seen them without charms and almost all of them share some beauty. I've spoken with the Minotaur too, the actual one! He and I talked calmly, talked. No fighting, no killing, just he and I sharing some mountain water. Monsters are like me, human. They may have beastial instincts, but they have emotions and feelings, they have families sometimes, but do you care? Do gods care? Do demigods care? No. But I care, and that's why you don't understand this. My apologies if I've offended you"

Thorne tossed her red hair over a shoulder and pulled out her iPhone, showing the other girl her contacts "vampire, succubi, incubi, siren, dragon woman, tekehine, Minotaur, hydra, chimera, Titan, giant...I've even spoken with Gaea!"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:32 am

"You can have your opinion, as do I." Alauria nodded. This girl was very odd to the goddess. She talked with monsters abd wasn't normal. She seemed to talk to ones that have eaten a lot of demigods in the past. They were demigods she should've been aware of."I'm sorry I was taught to follow rules and I still follow them. Not only for my safety but my children's safety as well. Whatever the major-" Alauria gritted her teeth. It wasn't fair."What ever the major gods hate, I as a-a minor should hate it too." Alauria didn't want to tell the girl how she already lost their trust when she sided with Kronos and for the first time worked with Hecate."They're just laws I have to follow."

When the demigod mentioned she spoked to Gaea, Alauria and her priestess winced. Alauria dod a simple signal with her hand, get her outta here. Semele was the first to appear. She really liked Thorne as a friend."Come along you must see the rest of the island." Semele scooped her up by the arm and while walking out she could feel her mother's disapproval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching a Princess
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: Role Play Area :: Europe :: Great Britain-
Jump to: