The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 192 on Thu Oct 10, 2024 2:08 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Harmonia (the minor goddess) I_vote_lcapHarmonia (the minor goddess) I_voting_barHarmonia (the minor goddess) I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Harmonia (the minor goddess) I_vote_lcapHarmonia (the minor goddess) I_voting_barHarmonia (the minor goddess) I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Harmonia (the minor goddess) EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Harmonia (the minor goddess) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Harmonia (the minor goddess) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Harmonia (the minor goddess) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Harmonia (the minor goddess) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Harmonia (the minor goddess) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Harmonia (the minor goddess) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Harmonia (the minor goddess) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Harmonia (the minor goddess) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Harmonia (the minor goddess)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Shadow
Scarlet Shadow

Harmonia (the minor goddess) Empty
PostSubject: Harmonia (the minor goddess)   Harmonia (the minor goddess) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Name: Harmonia
Myth: Harmonia was the daughter of Aphrodite and Ares, she was also the spouse of Cadmus. they had a wonderful wedding with lots of gifts and such. One of the gifts was from Hephaestus, now Hephaestus was not happy that his wife, Aphrodite, had had children with Ares. Hephaestus' gift was a necklace and robe so that whom ever possessed it would suffer misfortune. Harmonia and Cadmus didn't suffer misfortune, but their children were all cursed.
God/goddess/Titan/titaness of: Harmony and concord
Father (if any): Ares
Mother (if any): Aphrodite
Siblings (if any): Phobos and Deimos
Children (if any): Ino, Semele, Agaue, Autonoe, Polydoros
Picture of modern form:
Spoiler:
Animal: None
Symbol: Peace and prosperity
Husband/wife: Cadmus
Powers (if a made up god):
Ancient picture:
Spoiler:
Flaws (2): Is very flirtatious and has a bad temper.
RP example*: Harmonia flew in, her wings were feeling rather sore. She hadn't seen anyone for quite some time now and she was become rather lonely. Where are those pitiful mortals? she thought bitterly. She knew she shouldn't be thinking about other people, especially since her husband would have their heads if she was caught. She sat down on the ground sadly, she didn't know what to do now. How I wish to see Cadmus again, she thought as the fixed her wings, ready for flight again.
Personal history*: Harmonia was the daughter of Aphrodite and Ares, Aphrodite was married to Hephaestus but that did not stop her affair with Ares. Harmonia was later wed to a prince by the name of Cadmus. A huge wedding party was thrown and among the gifts was a present from Hephaestus. Hephaestus had made a cursed necklace and robe for Harmonia so that whom ever it belonged to was cursed forever. Harmonia lived a pleasant life but her children and descendants all perished with misfortune. When Harmonia died she and her husband were both turned into serpents. At some point in her life she became a goddess, recognized as antithesis to Bellona. Later she was sent a vision by the Fates that the Earth was in danger. She found out it was Bellona who was working with the evil sorceress Circe who was putting the Earth in danger. As Harmonia tried to stop Bellona her brother, Phobos, attacked her from behind. Her body was discovered by Ares and Zeus brought her back to life, now she lives on Olympus.
Notes: None
Back to top Go down
Blaze Lalonde
Admin
Blaze Lalonde

Harmonia (the minor goddess) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harmonia (the minor goddess)   Harmonia (the minor goddess) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:17 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://immortallegends.rpg-board.net

Harmonia (the minor goddess)
Page 1 of 1