The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
My newest Charrie :P I_vote_lcapMy newest Charrie :P I_voting_barMy newest Charrie :P I_vote_rcap 
Green15
My newest Charrie :P I_vote_lcapMy newest Charrie :P I_voting_barMy newest Charrie :P I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
My newest Charrie :P EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
My newest Charrie :P EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
My newest Charrie :P EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
My newest Charrie :P EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
My newest Charrie :P EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
My newest Charrie :P EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
My newest Charrie :P EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
My newest Charrie :P EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
My newest Charrie :P EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

My newest Charrie :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

My newest Charrie :P Empty
PostSubject: My newest Charrie :P   My newest Charrie :P EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Name:Paris Lindsey
Birthday:1/1/1998
Eyes:Brown
Hair:Blond
Skin Tone:Normal
Body Type:Slim
Accent:Australian

God|Titan|Primordial Parent:Apollo
Mortal Parent:Chere Lindsey
Siblings:Mortal Brother and Sister
Place or origin:Sydney,Australia
Education/occupation:Singing,playing guitar
Ethnic background:Austrailian
Personality:Fun to be around,Funny,Bubbly,Outgoing,Team Player,she is probably one of the most loyal people you could ever meet
Hobbies:Lead singer and guitarist in the band her and her friends have,and sketching
Picture or 10 sentence physical description:
Spoiler:

Talents:Singing,drawing,playing guitar or any instrament for that matter,hand to hand combat
Flaws:She can be a bit hard headed,She gets overeacts over the most stupid things,she is VERY VERY VEEEERRYYY gullible.
Powers:none
Weapon:A charm bracelet with little instruments that turns into a CB dagger
Clothing:The pic shows a glimpse of what she normally wears
History(6 sentence):Paris lived a middle class life,2 story house,a dog,and a garage with plenty of instruments for her band. She loved to sing..it was her passion. She also loved fashion. She dressed nicely and was the fashion icon at her school.Her band was also very famous and was asked to appear on the Fourth of July to play during the fireworks.Her biggest dream was simple:To be famous.
RP Example(6 sentence):"Paris get your head together!The show is tommorow!" says my friend Marie. Im pacing back and fourth. This migrane wasnt helping. "IM trying!Okay lets go again."I say at last and walk to the microphone in the empty garage. Mom parked her car outside so we could transform it into the ultimate hangout. There were neon guitar signs,an old jukebox,a TV,a couch and chairs,and of course our band stuff. I sigh and begin singing. About five minutes later I throw my guitar on the couch. "Guys I cant do this." I put my hands on my head. "Yes you can."says Charise. I sigh and get back up. Once I strum the last cord we all cheer then mom comes out "Who wants some brownies?" we all look at each other and run in
Notes:She has short term memory loss

Last edited by Choo-Choo-Train on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

My newest Charrie :P Empty
PostSubject: Re: My newest Charrie :P   My newest Charrie :P EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

My newest Charrie :P
Page 1 of 1